Prologue : The National Police Department

The National Police Department (NPD) is the best department of the National Prosecution Office, because it hosts a team of brave, experienced and loyal police officers who are patriots, it is easy to assume that the unity among them made things seem easy among them.

A call from the National Prosecution Office (NPO) got Mr. Andy up from his rest, and he dropped his burnt cigarette on the cigarette receptacle, while he called, "guys, we've got the call from NPO, A young woman was found dead in a suite at the Brunette Hotel we must inspect the crime scene in order to get clues on the crime".

"OK, sir" they answered as they made their way out of the office.
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting to the scene.

"Sir, there's a newspaper here" a junior officer Archer called after seeing a newspaper on a table in the room.

"And some carrots on the floor here sir" Lily a senior officer said after finding carrots beside the bathtub in which the victim lied lifelessly in her underwear.

"Sir, there are cigarettes on this table" Archer said after finding cigarettes on the same table he found the newspapers.

"I'm getting rather confused here, because her dresses are here, but no clue or stain of blood" Mr. Andy said having a confused look while observing the beautiful dress carefully.

"Wow!! A bloody knife here sir" Archer said as he found a bloody knife close to the bathtub.

"That's good Archer, it must be our murder's weapon, it'll help a lot in our investigation, at least we've had enough, Archer, you should visit the lab with Hailey, take these with you" he said pointing to the acquired objects.

"OK sir, we'll do that now" Archer answered as the two officers left the scene for the lab.
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting to the lab.

"Hello ma'am, I'm here representing the National Police Department (NPD) I am Stephen Archer" he said showing his identity card to the Medical Staffs.

"OK sir, you can take them in" Ms. Damien replied referring to the things they brought along. "The Autopsy may take a couple of hours, if you can stay at the reception, we'll appreciate or rather you come back for it sir" she added.

"We'll wait, and that is because we need it urgently, so do it quickly please" Archer replied.

After waiting for a couple of hours Ms. Damien came out . "Sorry for the delay sir" she said.

"Oh it's nothing" Archer replied "so, how did it go".

"I'll say fine, but I studied the wounds on the victims throat and I can say for sure that the murderer is left handed, I'll try my best and unsolved the other puzzles of the autopsy then I'll report to you" she said giving a quick smile.

"OK then, thanks I'll report to Mr. Andy and I'll get back to you" they shook hands as Archer made his way out with Hailey.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting to the NPD.

"Sir, the doctor confirmed that the murderer is left handed, though she still continues with the autopsy" Archer reported as other officers sat round in what they call, an investigative session.

"Good job, we are just discussing the next action, a witness called and made us to know that the suspect has a moustache". Mr. Andy explained to Archer and Hailey who sit and join the meeting.