Chapter 8: Detective Kiara

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

On his way home, the Police were at the checkpoint observing a stop and search."Oh God, how will I go through this" Archer turned left to avoid the cops.

A police officer saw him "I see a man carrying something like a body in a bag, he's tall and looks like a man in his 40s, he's on the run with a Kawasaki Ninja H2R, with number plate 'BD45 SMR'" The Police officer pursued Archer with a bike instantly while communicating with other officers on the walkie-talkie.

"Shit, oh God, why now" he was racing as fast as he could before he met five police bikes facing him, he turned back, he could see three bikes, he was in the middle of a puzzle. "What should I do?" he thought.

"You're under arrest, firstly this bike is not meant to be seen anywhere except for sport usage and we saw you with a bag containing what seems like a body. If you have any excuse or explanation, you can tell them". The officer who saw him said.

"Well, I have nothing to say" Archer stopped his bike with his arms akimbo, his counting skills were still active "they're 8" he mumbled, "no guns, just batons" he thought.

"Put your hands up in the air" the officer commanded Archer who obliged rightfully. "Good boy" the officer said proudly "ok, put them high where I can see them" he moved closer and took hold of his hands.

"I was a good boy then not now" Archer took his hands and turned him over making him hit his head on the floor, other officers moved closer immediately, Archer had succeeded in making them lose balance, he was not ready to fight, he hit the first approaching officer's chin making him lose a tooth instantly, the next one raised his baton and Archer twisted his hand until he got a broken arm, others were rushing towards him while Archer mounted his bike and zoomed off, "bunch of nincompoops" it was a nice feeling for Archer as he raced happily to the Sitorrenean's house.

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

"Wow, you're back alive" Samuel exclaimed as he opened the door for Archer, "where did you get injured?" He asked leaving the parlor to the kitchen.

"I'm trained for this, so why the trouble?" Archer replied.

"Well, I was scared that you might get in a legal mess" Samuel said, bringing a cup of hot tea from the kitchen.

"Hmm" he gestured a like thumb to Samuel "you always know what's right and when it's right" Archer chuckled.

Samuel smiled "so, how did it go?".

The question seemed to pop something up in Archer's mind "excuse me" he rushed out of the house.

"Stephen" Samuel called following him.

Archer quickly returned the bike to the underground basement that houses it, he took Sheldon there too.

"You're really up to something" Samuel said, following him closely every step all the way.

"You'll have guests soon, you should attend to them" Archer said urging Samuel to leave.

"Well, I pity her" Samuel said as he was seeing Sheldon trying to release herself, Samuel left the room.

"Here you go" Archer whispered into Sheldon's ear as he injected her from the rubber bag. She stopped moving instantly and Archer prepared a place to tie her.

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

Samuel heard multiple knocks on the door, he walked to opened the door "how can I help you?" He asked staring at a team of policemen.