Chapter 2: Promoted To Jail

Sincere apologies from the Deyoungprof Crew, I'm very sorry for failing to publish this on Tuesday due to my busy schedule, I'll try to be more consistent and available. Enjoy as you read and feel free to vote and comment.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

In the CCTV control room

"wow, it's completely, shocking" Hailey declared.

"I never assumed that Mr. Mendy would do such a thing, I'm so disappointed" Archer said with tears spilling from his eyes.

"Take things easy, you don't have to be like this" Hailey said, helping him wipe the tears.

"Wow, the great NPD now delude themselves" The Manager said "when the officers are against one another, who will be the prosecutor?" he added.

"Thanks, I appreciate it a lot" Archer said as he and the manager exchange handshakes.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

On their way out Hailey halted.

"Is there anything wrong?" Archer raised a question.

"What if the Manager erases that footage before we go back for it?" Hailey inquired.

"I've taken the flash drive with me" Archer whispered "I don't trust him that much and the cameras are still watching and listening" he concluded unlocking the door to his house.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

At NPD

"Good Morning Sir" Archer and Hailey greeted Mr. Andy.

"Morning guys, how can I be of help?" He asked.

"We know the culprit sir, and we have good proof " Archer responded.

" Are you sure of what you're saying?" Mr. Andy enquired.

"Yes sir" Hailey said while Archer checked his bag for the flash drive.

"OK, for the murder case or theft?" He enquired further

"For the theft, and surely it will lead us to that of the murder case sir" Archer replied as he gave the flash drive to Mr. Andy.

"Don't tell me the culprit, I'll uncover that myself" Mr. Andy concluded.

"Let's be on our way then, we won't like the culprit to see us here" Hailey added as they took turns to shake their boss before leaving.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

"I'm left to the puzzle now" Mr. Andy thought.
"Shane" he called a constable "Shane!!!". He shouted

"Sir" he answered coming into the department.

"Close all entrances, and do not allow anyone in" Mr. Andy said.

"Yes sir" he took a bow and left.

Mr. Andy opened a new pack of cigarettes, and he put fire on a stick while basking his hot coffee. He turned on his desktop, then inserted the flash drive.
"Let's do this" he said to himself. Opening the files on the hard drive, he saw a minute video which he right clicked.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

In the CCTV Camera

Archer and Hailey came out with the police sample bag with them, it was obvious that they were headed to the Medical Examiner's Office. After a while, Collins followed.