Chapter 16: D'Abductions

"Archer, where ever you are, I want you to know that the truth is revealed and you have nothing to destroy me because I'm ready to face all consequences" he concluded and left the press conference.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I can't believe that wretched driver actually sold me out" she thought still running away from Willie, on her way she saw the popular Brimstone State Hospital where she ran into, "it would be obvious that I'm here" she thought and made her way into the toilet, fortunately the ladies and gents were directly opposite, she entered into a male toilet and stood on the Water Closet while she squatted and peeped through the door hole, seeing as Willie was searching through the Ladies toilet, getting to the 10th toilet, Kiara tried to stand and check where Willie is and then the Water Closet cover got broken and the noise made Willie start his search on the male toilet, opening the first door he met a man, "what hell of a man are you that you can't knock, you dumb head police officer", Willie was apologizing, Kiara quickly ran out of the toilet and thought she escaped Willie, she went out and soon enough Willie was behind her taking a cab too, Kiara took a cab going to another hospital, "hey sir, pls take me to the nearest hospital" Kiara asked while she browsed her phone for nearby hospitals in Brimstone, she then came across an hospital where she can't be found, Gallagher hospital by the border of Brimstone, "take me to Gallagher Hospital instead sir" she told the cab man with the hope of wearing Willie out.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

In an hour, she was at the hospital she observed that Willie had cornered to pass through a short cut earlier but now she could not see him, she thought, Willie wanted to just watch her leave and then come to tamper the results, she then decided to stay and collect the results, she entered and was introduced to Doctor Allen Gallagher who would conduct the test.

"Good day madam, how can I help you?" Mr. Allen a son of the hospital's CEO asked Kiara.

"Good day sir, I want to carry out a paternity test, I have samples of the man I want to test with and I want to wait to get it" Kiara explained.

"No ma" he chuckled, "you have to go and come back to get it in 4 days time" the Doctor replied.

"Oh, I thought" she said and went further to submit the samples and make payments, she was partly disappointed that she could not get what she wanted, "Hello sir" she called the doctor, "can I trust that your results will be solid and secured?" She asked.

"You can visit our reception or our site and check for testimonies made by patients and clients we've attended to" the Doctor replied.

Kiara left with hope that she will get what she needs and checked out for Willie throughout her way home but did not get a glimpse of him.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Hello sir, I know where work is to be done"

"Are you sure?"

"Totally sure sir"

"Can I get more details?"

"I'll come over to your place tomorrow, we still have three days"

"Ok, I'll be expecting you tomorrow"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

THE NEXT DAY

"It was not easy sir" Willie, Mendy, Damien and Collins discussing in Mrs. Damien's office, "she made it very tough" he explained.

"But you found out where she carried the test out right?" Collins asked.

"Sure, it's Gallagher Hospital, by Brimstone's border" Willie explained.