Chapter 13: Mentally and Physically Hospitalized

Our Hailey is on the verge of death, let's see how Kiara, Collins and Archer react to her death.

Happy Birthday to my one and only Grandmother Oguntade Lilian Olojoba, may God fulfill all your heart desires ma'am.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was late to turn back, if people were to help her, the door was locked hence she gave up and started to say her last prayers while in agony and her breath ran out gradually.

She lost all hope reciting her last psalms with her sweat drops making the rhythm, then she heard a loud thud, someone was near and around, her eyes forced themselves away into closure and her breath started to seize.

Suddenly, she dropped and hit the floor, she hit her head on the chair that helped her earlier and she started to bleed, she remained motionless, the fan that housed her death also dropped, tearing her legs seriously.

After Minutes of knocking and hitting, the door broke open and Kiara rushed in first and immediately removed the fan, chair and untied the rope from her neck. "God!!!, What got into you momma, why this?, Why would you resort to doing this?" Kiara asked herself in tears, as she quickly called an ambulance that took her mother to the nearest reliable hospital.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Ms. Kiara, you should be easy on yourself actually, we can't release any information until the Boss Detective is around" The Doctor announced.

"Hey" she chuckled, "what do you mean?" Kiara asked, "you're waiting for Collins?, Someone that doesn't care about my mother?" She paced forward and backward, "are you listening to waves you're playing to yourself?" She asked.

"Madam, I'm sorry to say, you're not eligible to cater for your mother's welfare" the Doctor replied.

"Mr. Doctor, I'm promising you that if something unwanted happens to my mother, I swear on my life that you'll rot behind bars" she shouted in anger.

"Ok, ok, ok, ma'am, it's not up to that though" The Doctor mellowed down and invited her to his office.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The Doctor started "Madam, this is between life and death for your mother, but with the help of our standard equipments, we helped her survive though".

"Though what?" The impatient Kiara burst in.

"Madam Kiara, you have to take it very easy, she's currently in coma, Alpha coma to be specific".

"Damn Doctor, you said you've helped her" Kiara laments in an abject state.

"Madam, this is why I needed someone mature" the Doctor responded.

"So?, You mean I'm immature?" Kiara asked.

"And pompous too" the Doctor revealed caring less about the consequence of his words.

"Ok, it's normal, I'm just 15, I'm sorry" she said burying her heads into her hands in tears and then starting to clean them.

"She's in a state of wakeful relaxation that is associated with increased alpha wave activity When electroencephalograms show a brain wave pattern of 9 to 12 cycles per second. She is in an alpha state, usually described as relaxed, peaceful, or floating" the Doctor explained.

"You mean that my mother is half alive and dead?" Kiara asked.

"And also, she" he paused swallowed his spit, "she, you know?", he wiped his tears, "she has gone into cardiac arrest".