The Boys Are Trapped

🖤🦇CassCW🦇🖤: Snapchat story Video

the text across the screen read "They're trapped, Tim and Dick are totally watching!!!! And Papa's acting like he's not but he's commented multiple times" the video started pointing at the television where say yes to the dress was playing the camera then panned to a couch where Bruce was sitting with his back pressed to the arm of one of the couches, one leg on the couch the other was on the ground, Selina was lying between his legs her back pressed to his chest his arms were around her, one set of their fingers interlaced in her lap, Bruce's eyes were trained on his phone as he typed one handed looking up at the screen every now and then. "Why would you choose that one the first one was prettier" The camera panned over to Dick who was lying down on a couch one arm on Barbara's (who was lying chest to chest with him her head tucked under his chin) back rubbing gently at the small of her back the other was in her hair, he turned his head so he could kiss the top of his wife's head before he asked  "Are you actually watching this Tim?" as the camera panned to Tim who was sitting on a third couch his legs crossed on the coffee table in front of him his phone in one hand while the other was in Stephanie's hair, she had her head in his lap and was lying across the couch with a blanket over her, "Yeah obviously, and so are you don't act like you weren't just yelling at the bridesmaid dresses!" Tim counters as Stephanie who had a bag of pretzels in her lap held a couple up to him. "Yeah, cause they were awful!" Dick said right as the video cuts.