Brain Freeze

MonkeyBoy#1🐒🐾 posted to their  story

A picture of Tim and Steph, they're at a diner somewhere more then likely Gotham, Tim is wearing a nice suit, it fit him well,  he wore red shirt and a black waist coat, his tie open. his usually long and untamable hair was slicked back and tied in a ponytail, Stephanie was wearing a red dress though you can't see much of it because she had Tims suit jacket around her shoulders and had a plate of waffles and ice cream in front of her eating them flipping Gar off as Tim laughed. the caption along the bottom of the picture it read. "We snuck out of the Wayne Gala cause Steph wanted waffles and Tim's a simp" 

📚💻TimberJDW💻📚posted to their story

its a video. "Go on Gar" he said. the camera was pointed at Garfield, they were still in the diner and you can see and hear people chatting in the background. "The whole thing" Gar asked his hand on a glass of a giant vanilla milkshake in front of him.  "As much as you can with out getting a brain freeze, Jace did it and didn't even flinch" Stephanie said from Tims side. "Yeah, no way I'm I gonna be able to do that, you lot are freaks" Gar said. "Yes they are now down it Gar I want to see" Cissy said "This is peer pressure" Gar muttered before pulling the glass towards himself. The video ends.   

📚💻TimberJDW💻📚posted to their story

A picture of Gar with his head in his hand face twisted in pain, milkshake in front of him with three quarters left. the caption across the end says "Yeah the wuss got a brain freeze a quarter way through lol😂😂😂😂😂"