With Friends

(A picture of Dick wearing a black t-shirt under a blue jacket and blue jeans his arms wrapped around Barbs waist she was wearing a purple tank top and shorts. next to them Wally was standing in a long sleeve red top and black jeans his arm around Artemis who was wearing a light green tank top and black jeans, Conner was wearing his usual superman t-shirt with Megan standing next to him in a maroon dress Kaldur was wearing a grey hoodie and jeans, with Raquel Standing beside him in a black tank top and shorts.)
DGraysonWayne✓: Circus Trip with my Mates @BabsG @TheWalman @ArtC @ConK @HelloMegan @Kal.Dur @RockEv thanks @Zeetara @TheBetterHarper for the photo
❤️3.7K 💬1.2k
Babs💖Grayson: Why didn't you post any with all of us?
DGraysonWayne✓: They didn't turn out well! Believe me I looked
WallyWest: Mates?
DGraysonWayne✓: Shut up @TheWalMan

************************************

(A picture of Roy wearing a red zip up, Jeans and a backwards cap leaning back in his chair his feet up on the dining table, next to him Chris was sitting wearing a Superman t-shirt his head thrown back laughing as he reached towards a pizza, Donna was sitting across from him watching Cassandra who was twirling like a ballerina, Kyle wearing a green t-shirt and Zachary wearing a grey NASA t-shirt were also laughing on the end of the table with Conor who was wearing a green button down his hands thrown up into the air, on the table there was pizza and a bunch of bored games)
JayToddWayne✓: Chilling with these Idiots @HyperQueen @ChrissyK @DonTroy @AngelChild @Kyler @ZachZee @Hawkeye 
❤️18k 💬1.3k

************************************

(A picturs of Tim wearing a Captain America t-shirt under an unzipped black hoodie. His left arm was wrapped around Stephanie's shoulders as shel held her hands up in peace signs her tounge out sticking out she was wearing a black widow jumper. Beside her Bart wearing a Thor t-shirt was standing on his tip toes so he could rest his elbow on Jaime's shoulder he was wearing a stark indestries t-shirt, Gar was standing beside them wearing a Hulk hoodie, Cassie was wearing a Captain Marvel t-shirt standing back to back with Cissie who wearing a Hawkeye t-shirt under a denim jacket, Kara was beside them in a scarlet witch jumper)
TheRealTinDrake✓: Movie Night🎬 Finally able to meet up to go watch the new avengers film with @GoldenWaffle @BAllen @J.Reyes @GarLo @CassSands @CissieKJ @Kar_K and @Traci13 but she didn't want to be in the photo
❤️2.3k 💬2.1k
StephBrown🧇🥞💜: Send me this photo Timmy it's so much better than the one I got!!
TheRealTinDrake✓: Okay, I'll text it to you! How is this better Steph you took about a million photos?
StephBrown🧇🥞💜: I focused on getting the moment like when Gar tripped over his feet and crashed into Bart amazing!
BartAllen⚡: Did you actually get a photo of that?
StephBrown🧇🥞💜: Video it's so funny I'll send it in the chat!!

************************************

(A picture of the metropolis fun fair admissions gate a Ferris wheel and several rides in the background)
OfficiallyDamiWayne✓: Can not believe I let @Jonnyboy @DonDOnDon @DawnTilDusk
@QueenMia and @AjCurry talk me into coming here!!
❤️2.3k 💬1.2k
TheRealTinDrake✓: Okay I'm calling it wizardry!!!!
JayToddWayne✓: Who are you and what have you done with our Demon!
OfficiallyDamiWayne✓: Fuck Off! @ProblemChild @CoffeeAddict
JayToddWayne✓: that is exactly what you said to @FlyingGrayson and I when we tried to get you to come to the Gotham fair.
DGraysonWayne✓: Leave him be Jay, I hope you had fun with your friends Dami!

************************************

Tims lots t-shirts