late night shopping trip

🖤🦇CassCW🦇🖤: Story
A picture of Stephanie wearing a large oversized gray hoodie with 'I'm drama deal with it' written across it in big black letters, she was outside a walmart a large Batman tote bag hanging off her elbow her wallet and phone in her right hand, she was sticking her tongue out fliping the camera off, "Late night Walmart trip with @StephB @BabsG and @DGrayson" was written across the screen.

************************************

💖🌺BabsG🌺💖: Story 
The camera is focused on Dick who was wearing a black leather jacket over a white t-shirt and blue jeans, "What did you find Baby?" Babs asked from behind the camera Dick sighed and laughed muttering "I knew you wouldn't let it go" before he said "Justice League shape cut outers" a little louder as he held up a packet of cookie cutters, "It litterly says cookie cutters ya dumbass" Stephanie said, "I didn't see it Steph"

************************************

🎪🐘DGrayson🐘🎪: to 💣💥JayPTodd💥💣
A picture of a skeleton wearing a leather jacket sunglasses and has a cigarette between two fingers, across the screen the text read "This you?🤣"

************************************🖤🦇CassCW🦇🖤: StoryA picture of her with her arm around a skeleton wearing a leather jacket sunglasses and has a cigarette between two fingers, text across the screen read "@DGrayson and I found @JayPTodd hang...

🖤🦇CassCW🦇🖤: Story
A picture of her with her arm around a skeleton wearing a leather jacket sunglasses and has a cigarette between two fingers, text across the screen read "@DGrayson and I found @JayPTodd hanging out in Walmart"

************************************
💜🌹🧇StephB🧇🌹💜 to 📚💻TimberJDW💻📚
A picture of "How do dinosaurs play with their friends? A book by Jane Yolen" on a book shelf across the screen the text says "Should I get this for B"

📚💻TimberJDW💻📚 to 💜🌹🧇StephB🧇🌹💜
A picture of him in the bathroom his hair wet and falling into his eyes text across the screen read "Yes absolutely!"

************************************