Way too close

************************************

🎪🐘DGrayson🐘🎪 to Demon Cat hate group😈😼
A picture of Apollo sitting on the bathroom sink, text across the screen read "A demon cat is watching me and now I can't poop!"

💣💥JayPTodd💥💣 to Demon Cat hate group😈😼
A photo of his sock covered feet and the end of his bed text across the screen read "🤣🤣 Sucks to be you Bro, I shat earlier"

📚💻TimberJDW💻📚 to Demon Cat hate group😈😼
A photo of the backyard out his window   "TMI guys really" "we are way to close"

🎪🐘DGrayson🐘🎪 to Demon Cat hate group😈😼
A Picture of his tv, where supernatural seemed playing "I don't see how that's a problem Baby bird"

📚💻TimberJDW💻📚 to Demon Cat hate group😈😼
A selfie of him lying on his bed his arms held high above him, "I'm not saying its a problem D," "Sometimes we just have no boundaries" "And I just dropped my phone on my face"

💣💥JayPTodd💥💣 to Demon Cat hate group😈😼
A picture of his tv where Lego Marvel was paused "There is no such thing as being 'too close' and boundaries are for morons who don't like their Family"

🎪🐘DGrayson🐘🎪 to Demon Cat hate group😈😼
A picture of his celing "you lack boundaries does that mean you love us?"

💣💥JayPTodd💥💣 to Demon Cat hate group😈😼
A selfie of him flipping off the camera and sticking his tongue out "Fuck off Dick" "🤦‍♂️😞And Yes unfortunately"

💣💥JayPTodd💥💣 to Demon Cat hate group😈😼
A picture of his tv where Lego Marvel was paused "Is that why you yelled like a little girl Tim?"

📚💻TimberJDW💻📚 to Demon Cat hate group😈😼
Picture of his bedspread "I did not yell like a little girl asshole"

🎪🐘DGrayson🐘🎪 to Demon Cat hate group😈😼
A picture of his celing "Yes you did Timmy, my room is right beside yours" "and Babs and I heard you yell like a girl then curse your phone out" "Also nice way to change the subject Jay!"

💣💥JayPTodd💥💣 to Demon Cat hate group😈😼
A selfie of him looking rather smug "Thanks I thought so😊"

📚💻TimberJDW💻📚 to Demon Cat hate group😈😼
Picture of his bedspread "Shut up Dickie!"

🎪🐘DGrayson🐘🎪 to Demon Cat hate group😈😼
A picture of his celing "Or what Baby bird?

📚💻TimberJDW💻📚 to Demon Cat hate group😈😼
Picture of his bedspread "I'll" "I have no idea but I'll do something!!"

🎪🐘DGrayson🐘🎪 to Demon Cat hate group😈😼
A picture of his feet covered in bat themed socks "I'm shaking in my socks Lil bro!"