Glasses

(A picture of Dick relaxing on the couch in his bedroom, his hair was a mess and he had a hand tangled in it he was wearing black framed glasses over his eyes a black t-shirt with the TARDIS from doctor who and sweat pants)
Babs💖Grayson: No don't do that you stupid hobbit - my husband after rereading the LOTR for the fiftith time and watching star trek the next generation with me!
❤️1.4k 💬1.2k
JayToddWayne✓: The next generation, why that one?
DGraysonWayne✓: when did you take this?
Babs💖Grayson: @ProblemChild because it's the best one!!
Babs💖Grayson: @FlyingGrayson when you were caught up in whatever you were reading I felt like the world needed to see you in your nerdy glory!!!
DGraysonWayne✓: huh, I can usually tell when there's a camera on me darn!!
************************************
(A picture of Jason curled up on the couch in Roy's apartment, he was wearing a white tank top and jeans, he had a book in one hand his red square framed glasses on his nose as he read, Lian was curled up beside him in a unicorn onsie listening to him)
TheRealRoyHarper✓: He's reading Poetry, POETRY to my daughter!!!
❤️2.1k 💬654
JayToddWayne✓: you're never too young to learn about the chaotic genius that was Emily Dickinson Roy!!
TheRealRoyHarper✓: Sometimes I question how I ended up with a badass nerd like you!!
JayToddWayne✓: Well you decided to flirt with your best friend's little brother and now you're stuck with me Harper!!
************************************
(A picture of Tim. He was sitting at his desk wearing a long sleeve red t shirt and sweat pants his hair pulled up into a bun black rectangle frames glasses were perched at the end of his nose he had two laptops open in front of him and a game controller in his hand)
StephBrown🧇🥞💜: @CoffeeAddict really can multi task, he's currently in a lecture for school, a Wayne enterprise business meeting with @BWayneOffical and playing Call of Duty with his older brothers both of whom are also in the WE meeting. @FlyingGrayson @ProblemChild
❤️549 💬263
TheRealTinDrake✓: yes thank you baby, B didn't know that!!
BruceWayneOffical✓: Actually Timothy I am well aware you Jason and Richard are playing video games!
JayToddWayne✓: Well shit!!
DGraysonWayne✓: And yet @BWayneOffical we're doing more work then the people actually paying attention.