Cass's Birthday (26th January)

(A video, Dick stepped back dressed in a white tank top and black shorts with ankle socks, beside him Cass was dressed in a black ballet leotard over white tights, "So Cassy challenged me to a pirouette challenge, Right Cass" Dick said, beside him Cass nodded "and me being the competitive acrobat I am, I agreed, so we're going to record it, so we don't end up in an argument about who won!" Dick said before turning to Cass, "Count of three" he said Cass nodded, Dick counted down from three and both started to spin, "Ten" Dick said as he stopped, he then did a back handspring out of the cameras frame while Cass kept spinning. She stopped as Dick re-entered the frame, "Two two!" She said "Darn it suppose I'm buying lunch then!" He said, She nodded, "Okay, but next time we're doing trapeze tricks" Dick said as he walked towards the camera and ended the video) (He's 19 she's 15)
DGraysonWayne✓: Happy birthday soră mai mică! I can not believe that this  was six years ago @AngelChild
❤️2.1K 💬3.2K
************************************
(A picture of Cass her head was resting on Jason shoulder with the dog filter on) (she's 20, he's 21)
JayToddWayne✓: Happy birthday hermanita! We are officially the same age for the next few months 🖤U @AngelChild
❤️2.3K 💬1.1K
************************************
(A picture of Bruce in a pair of sweat pants and a tank top lying sitting on one of the couches, he had the TV remote in one hand the other was in Cassandra's hair as she slept curled up in his lap)  (She's 13, he's 37)
BruceWayneOffical✓: Happy birthday Sweetheart @AngelChild
❤️6.1K 💬1.9K
************************************
(A picture of Cassanda and Damian, Damian was scowling as Cass pressed a kiss into his cheek) (She's 21 he's 16)
OfficiallyDamiWayne✓: Happy birthday 'ukht, You aren't as idiotic at the rest! @AngelChild
❤️1.9k 💬1260
************************************
(A picture of Babs, Stephanie and Cass all were smiling and it had the flower crown filter on it) (Babs is 24, Cass is 20 Steph is 18)
StephBrown🧇🥞💜: Happy birthday to my bestie @AngelChild, have a good day!
❤️284 💬103
************************************
(A picture of Babs, Stephanie and Cass all were smiling and it had the flower crown filter on it) (Babs is 24, Cass is 20 Steph is 18)
Babs💖Grayson: Happy Birthday to the best sister I never knew I wanted until I married your brother!! Love you lots 💙and damn you @GoldenWaffle posted the same picture as me!
❤️1840 💬391
************************************
(A picture of Cass wearing a Batman t-shirt that is way way too big on her, she was standing in the kitchen in Wayne Manor a bowl covering the lower half of her face) (she's 19)
TheRealTinDrake✓: Happy birthday Big sister! I couldn't ask for a better one then you.
❤️3419 💬1629
************************************
(A picture of Cassandra holding a ballet pose surrounded by trees and fall coloured leaves) (she's 21)
SelWayne: Happy birthday Cass,
❤️1.7 💬201
************************************
(A picture of Cass sitting on the hood of a black Audi R8, she was wearing a white sweater that says "Silent but deadly" and a black skirt and converse. One leg was bent the other was hanging off the car)
CassCainWayne✓: I don't normally do this but @CoffeeAddict actually got a good photo, Papa got me a new car for my birthday. Thanks you for all the birthday wishes everyone.
❤️3.0K 💬1.7K
************************************

I thought I already had a photo of the car in here opps.