Just A Few Things To Note

This is a Instagram post and text message and twitter story. I will be typing out the photos for the posts cause I'm honestly to lazy to go looking for photos and it's easier same goes for snapchat (If I use it) but I do have an app for textmessages and twitter and every now and then I'm gonna throw in a one shot because.......Well I can and I want to!!!

The bats and other JL and YJ members on social media and texting

A few things to note

This obviously hasn't got anything to do with continuity with the shows/comics so bare that in mind

Wally didn't die at the end of invasion (I really don't like that season and don't count it but that's my own opinion)

Bart is Barry and Iris's oldest son
And Will and Roy are brothers (Will's older and Roy's younger but they look scarily alike) and Lian is Roy's daughter with Chesisre

Lian is four years old with dark brown hair and brown eyes, (Will and Artemis are her God parents)

Wally and Artemis have three year old twins Jay West he's blond with light green eyes and Irey West she's red haired and has dark brown eyes. (Dick is both Jay and Ireys godfather and Barb is Jays godmother and Zatanna is Ireys)

The timeline is probably a bit wack considering I'm writing these as they come to me, so just go with me or so t it's really up to you🤷‍♂️!

Ps. I'm using actors that I picture as the characters, some actually have played the characters (Like most of the batfam ones) but other wise these are who popped into my head when I was thinking about people.  

I do hope you enjoy it and find little bits funny.