Language

There was a massive breakout in Arkham, Batman was chasing the joker through the streets while Batwoman and Catwoman Dealt with Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn who were in the park and a jewellary store respectfully Spoiler had joined Batwoman to take down Ivy after the last time she had caused mayham and Red Robin was the only one close enough to her. Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin and Robin were dealing with the patients in Arkham trying to contain the amount of people escaping, While Oracle was co-ordinating from the batcave her Batgirl suit on standby just in case it's needed.

"Hood get out of my section!" Nightwing yelled through the comms. "I'm not in your fucking section!" Hood yelled back grunting as he took a punch to the chest. "Yes you are, one two and this half of three were mine" Nightwing said dodging a punch. "This is my section Dick!" Hood said "Language" Batman's growl cut off Nightwings overdramatic responded to being called a Dick. At the same time everyone but, Batman, Oracle and Catwoman responded, "English" Batwoman said, "Arabic" Robbin who was dragged into the joke by his brothers. "Japanese" Red Robin and Spoiler said causing Spoiler to shout out jinx to him, "Spanish" "Swahili" Red Hood and Nightwing said. Batman sighed as Red Robin grumbled about being Jinxed and Nightwings laughter rang through the com systems. "Why do I bother!" Batman grumbled to himself and continued to chase the Joker.