Cheat

The cave was loud and busy, Bruce was sat at the bat computer working on paperwork after his most recent mission with the justice league, Tim was sat at a table doing paper work for Wayne enterprises R and D department. Stephanie was not too far from him doing homework as they talked over something their college was doing later that week. Jason was fixing his bike not being particularly careful with his tools so every so often there was a clang as he dropped what ever tool he had been using. Damian and Cassandra were sparing with wooden swords  on one set of mats while Dick and Barbara spared on another, There was music blasting over the cave loud enough that it could be heard but low enough that no one had to shout over each other. 

Babs had Dick on the ground his arms  pinned on either side of his head by her as she sat on. "My eyes are up here perv" Babs said. Dick grinned dragging his eyes up to her face from where he had been staring at her boobs. "I put a ring on your finger Babi, I can look all I like" he said, "Oh is that how that works" "Yeah" Dick nodded leaning up to kiss her before he flipped them so he was on top of her and she was pinned underneath him "You cheat" She said trying to sound annoyed at him which was hard to do when he was grinning so wide "You should really prepare yourself for the unexpected" Dick laughed quietly Leaning forward slightly, Babs eyes widened a little as she felt him press against her. "Dick" "Yeah" "Bedroom Now" "Okay" He moved off of her and helped her up before they both 'Walked' out of the cave. 

"Told you" Jason said once they were gone looking over to Tim who was digging into his pocket for his wallet "Shut up Jason" Tim muttered throwing two one hundreds.