Just thinking

"You Alright Jay?" Dick asked when he noticed Jason staring off into space  instead of reading like he seemed to be "Yeah, I'm just thinking"  Jason said brining his eyes back to his book as Dick continued to punch the bag Tim was holding for him in the middle of the training mats "Oh.." Dick said before he smirked "When did you learn how to do that?" Jason closed his book as Tim burst out laughing, Damian huffed which his brothers have affectionately called 'Damian's I don't want to admit your funny huff' "You know what Grayson" Jason said "I know lots of things Todd" Dick teased, the only time he will ever use his brothers surnames. Jason closed his book and kept forward to tackle Dick to the mats only for the speedy little acrobat to jump out of the way. He took a second before he charged again, this time he ended up on the ground. Dick dropped down onto his chest sitting cross legged, Jason didn't shove him off which Dick took as a good sign. "Boop" he said pressing his finger to Jasons nose which caused Jason to  let out a snort of laugher and shove Dick off of him to the floor "You are such a fucking idiot Richard!" he said standing and offering his hand to Dick "Maybe but you laughed, and that's all i Care about" Dick said taking Jasons hand.