Anniversary

(A video, Dick was dancing around a pole, after a minute he dropped and said to Tim and Jason both of whom had their mouths hanging open "I'm a professional acrobat bitches of course I can fucking pole dance," Jason shook himself out of the trance "I'm going to need to reavluate my golden boy title" he said before the video cut)
Babs💖Grayson: Happy anniversary to my Dork!! 8 years all together even though we have had our rough patchs and 4 years happily married, Love you so so much Baby!
❤️2.1k 💬1.4k
WallyWest: How tf did I not know @FlyingGrayson could Pole dance!!!
DGraysonWayne✓: @TheWalMan, It was a well kept secret
DGraysonWayne✓: I should have known that Babs was going to post something like this, and mine was so loving!!

************************************
(Dick walked up to a microphone and pulled it off the stand, "Hello, and thank you all for coming, so Babi and I had a bet on how many jokes Jay and Wally would put into their speech. Needless to say I won, I was off by one you asshole, Even though I won and I've decided to do my forfeit anyway because well Babi really wanted me too and I love her, if you can't tell by the fact that I'm rambling I'm a little drunk so I can't promise this will be any good, So Babi can you come here please and did I give you a Cd this morning?" He turned looking at some one in the seats in front of him, "I gave it to you, I was fullsure it was Jason.....That does sound like something I'd say would you put it on for me" Dick said as Barbara walked over to him and Tim stood from the crowd, Dick turned to her and pressed his lips to hers for a second before music started. He sang along to the lyrics of "The Wanted's in the middle" at the end of the song Babs had tears in her eyes before he could say anything Barb pulled him towards her for a kiss)
DGraysonWayne✓: Happy anniversary to the love of my life, I can't imagine my life without you in it.
❤️3.1K 💬1.2K
************************************

2K************************************