Talking to the wind

Third Person POV

Skye walks away from the beach, she looks back at the helicopter once more still seeing herself sitting in it. "I hate you." She mutters to the empty helicopter. She walks over to the clinic. She stops in front of the door. 

"Smile." She plasters on a believable fake smile and walks in. She was greeted by Marshall, frantic but happy. "What's the news Marshall?" She says in her usual sweet tone of voice. Marshall smiled and started to walk over to the room. "Good to hear you're alright Skye." He said, avoiding the question. 

Her eye twitches, knowing she's just lying to herself. "How's Chase?" She asked looking at the closed door. "He's alright, but not awake." He pushed the door open for her and they both walk in. 

They see Ryder sitting next to the bed on a chair as Katie Checks up on Chase. Skye looks to the other chairs filled with the pups sitting on them. She looks back up to Chase, lying on the bed Unconscious. 

Katie comes around and sits next to a chair next to Ryder. She leans her head onto his shoulder, trying to comfort him, Ryder's head perks up and turns to Katie. Katie immediately moves her head and looks the other way. 

Ryder puts his head back, but moves his hand over to hers and grabs it he weakly smiles, still not taking his eyes off of Chase. Katie starts to smile as she doesn't move her head to look. 

Marshall dragged Skye out the room and closed the door. "You just saw that right." Marshall says, pointing to the door. Skye nodded, lightly. She did see it but didn't want to talk. Marshall looks at the Cockapoo and could tell something was wrong. 

"Skye, talk to me." Marshall sat down and looked at her. She softly shook her head, she tried to dismiss herself from the matter but was held back by Marshall. "Skye please." Marshall looked at her, she didn't move. 

"Skye?" He called out again. "No." She said, coldly. Marshall let go of her, and watched as she exited the clinic. '

She had never talked like that before.' Marshall  thought.

"I should just leave her be." He concluded to himself. He opened the door and walked back in. 

Meanwhile with Skye

She was walking along the sidewalk, in hopes that the calm town with sooth her...

It didn't

"Ugh!" She said kicking some rocks. She sat down and looked up, all she could think about was Chase. "Why can't you just wake up..." She questioned herself. She looked down at the beach, and say her helicopter still there that didn't move an Inch. The imaginary Skye | Aka Her thoughts or imaginary "Friend" The following that is in Italic is her Imaginary self talking.|

"What's up!" Her "Friend " Walked up to her and sat down. "What do you want." She asked her, the friend then clutched her heart. "Ouch. That hurt." She joked, she looked at Skye who was not laughing at all. She frowned and sat up. "Come on, time to cheer you up." Skye sat up and "Followed" Her. 

"So, what do you want to talk about." The friend said walking happily. "Nothing." Skye muttered. "Come on, get your mind off him for once!" The friend nudged her but she didn't say anything. The friend stopped and looked at Skye. "How do you feel?" She said sitting In front of Skye. 

"Dead." She replied, walking around her. The friend turned around walked next to her, "Then how are you talking to me?" The friend joked. "I don't know and I don't Care." The friend stopped Skye from walking any further. 

"Talk to me." They both sat down, and looked at the helicopter. "I just want him to be ok." Skye put her head into her paws and started to tear up. "He's never done anything this risky since Adventure City, but even now its still feels wrong." Skye looked up at the helicopter and sighed, sniffling. "I just love him but... I don't know if he's going to wake up."   

Even though Skye talked, she didn't feel like weight was lifted off her shoulder. She was just talking to HERSELF. 

The Imaginary Friend patted Skye's back. "I know, but if you don't cheer up now your going to have to put on a huge act In front of the others or they'll get suspicious." The imaginary friend sat next to Skye and hugged her. 

"I guess I'm just going to have to put on a act then." She sniffed and looked down the horizon.