Lost in Your Eyes

Skye's POV

I wake up next to Chase, and I instantly regret waking up in the first place. I try to go back to sleep but it's no use. I look down at him, he sleeps so peacefully. A Calm Spirit. I look up around his room, "Picture Frame.." I mutter under my breath, he still has the picture I gave him. 

I look back down at him and smile. I slowly move to the door and open it quietly, not trying to rise attention. I look back at him, and gently kiss his forehead. Both our tails start to wag. I exit and close the door behind me. 

"What Cha Doing-"

I let out a small yip and jump up. I look over and see Marshall and Zuma. "What was that for?!" I whisper, walking up to them. "Well-

"Shush!" I point over to Chase's pup house. "Well, I saw you Exiting...His pup house?" Zuma says, finishing his sentence. Thank dog I took off my mood Necklace, it would be Deep Blue. 

"And?" I say trying to defend myself. "Well. You have you're own but You decide to sleep in his." Marshall says, pointing to mine. 

'Excuse..Come on!' 

"Well, I was going to wake him up, but I decided to let him sleep." I say, looking behind me. "Oh, Alright." Zuma said, shrugging his shoulders. They both walk away into the lookout. 

I sigh, deeply. "That was way too close." I mumble. I take one last glance behind me and start to walk to the lookout. 

"Good Morning!" I say, greeting to everybody inside. "Good Morning Skye, how was your sleep?" Ryder says, walking from the kitchen to me. "It was Great!" I say, my tail starts to wag. "That's great to hear your doing better." Ryder walks back to the kitchen. 

"I'm glad myself." I say smiling. I walk over to my bowl, and start to eat. "Morning Skye!" Rocky says, looking up from his bowl and smiling. "Morning Rocky!" I say, looking up from my bowl and smiling. 

He looks behind me and starts to smile. "Morning Chase!" He greets, waving. I turn my head, I go stiff. I look down. 

'His Bowl Is right next to mine.' I look up at Ryder who was facing the kitchen , but I could tell he had such a sluggish look on his face. "Morning Rocky." He greets, he walks next to me and starts to eat.

My heart starts pounding, I can barley eat. I look down at my bowl. I could feel my tail start wagging. 'Stop.' I yell at it in my thoughts. My tail stops wagging, I sigh quietly and start to eat. 

After Eating. They're outside playing 

"Alright pups!" Marshall says, holding a Frisbee. "We are going to Play, Frisbee." We all start to howl in excitement. "Alright, I'll throw Frisbee pups!" We all start to run different Directions. "Try and Catch this!" Marshall throws the Frisbee into the air. 

The Game is on. 

Third Person POV

The frisbee flew towards Chase and Skye, and they bolted after it, not noticing that they were nearing the cliff. When the pups noticed what was about to happen they started screaming "CHASE, SKYE, STOP!!!" But they only thought that they were trying to distract them from their goal. The frisbee. Thankfully, Chase noticed thay they were about to plummet to their death, and it was almost too late.

Chase was able to stop in time, but Skye didn't. She began to fall, but she felt something close around her paw that stopped her from falling. It was Chase's paw. slowly, he pulled her up, until she was completely out of danger. It hit Skye. She had saved Chase's life 2 weeks ago, and now he had returned the favor. They lay down next to each other, trying to catch their breath. They heard Ryder and the pups running to them, but they didn't care. They were only thinking about each other. 

Eventually, Ryder and the pups left, after tears, and hugs, and just the thought of Skye being dead. This left Chase and Skye alone. Chase looked straight into Skye's beautiful magenta eyes. The eyes that he found he would often get lost in, as if being in a different world. "Don't die on me" he said. Skye looked back at the German Shepard's auburn eyes that she herself got lost in. "I don't think I will as long as you're here with me." She responded. 

She felt like Chase deserved more appreciation, so she drew herself close to herself, and she said, "Thank you. I mean it." She kissed him on the cheek, and walked away.

"If there was any doubt about it, it's gone now. I am deeply in love." Chase thought to himself as she saw the beautiful cockapoo walk away.