The End

Skye (First Person)

It's been an hour since I confessed my feelings to Chase, and Ryder is throwing a party for us tomorrow. I've never seen him and Marshall so excited in my life.

I was in Chase's pup house, and we were going through his memory book, which contained all of the pictures taken of Chase and me together.

I lean my head onto his shoulder and sigh with a smile. "You kept them," I said, looking up at him. "Of course I did." He said back. We both lay down next to each other. I lean my head onto him and smile. 

'I am so glad I confessed.' I thought. I kiss his cheek before snuggling closer to him. "I love you." I say, I could feel his head being put on mine gently. "I love you too." he whispers back.

Love is a weird feeling. It can be amazing. It can be deadly. Sometimes you can hold it in, and sometimes it gets the best of you. But as for me, I don't regret feeling it. It got the best of me, but it ended well. I take a moment to realize the many endings that this could have held. All the times we could have died. I guess it's another element of love. It gives us a reason to live.

The End ~ 

And so that wraps up our story. I want to thank you for all your support! Tell us what you thought about it in the comments! Byeeeeeeee