Reality

Skye's POV

It was then that I woke up. I look around, my eyes blurry, I was in my pup house. I quickly wipe my eyes and look around again. I sigh in relief but also frustration. I put the back of my head onto the metal wall of my pup house. I look up to the silver ceiling. 

"Great." I mutter to myself. I look on the built in desk in my pup house. My necklace. I roll my eyes, and look away. I look into a small mirror, my eyes, again, bloodshot red. I start to rub them, making the redness disappear. 

|Warning: Do not Rub your eyes if they are red, they just make it hurt more and get more red |

I put my back against the metal wall. "What to do," I mutter. I just realize what had happened before I fell asleep. I feel the same bad stomach ache come back. "I am so stupid loving him," I say, putting my paw to my head. 

I look to the closed door of my pup house. I open it, and instead of a ray of sunshine, it was dark. Crickets chirped and owls howled of the night. I look to the moon, its light shined down on the whole town. I walk out my pup house, closing the door behind me. 

"Love Stinks." I muttered. I sit on the edge of the hill and look up to the moon. "Love hurts." I mutter again. "I brings you up then drops you back down, Hard." I say rubbing my heart. 'But I don't want to stop loving him.' I think to myself.

"I just can't." I whisper. 

"Well Then Don't!" I whip me head behind me and see my imaginary self walk up and sit right next to me. "What." I say, looking back at the moon. "I thought you changed." My imaginary self said, looking at me. "Deep inside I thought I did." I whisper, looking up to the stary night. "But In realty. I guess I was putting on a amazing act that I believed it myself." I look down to the grassy ground.

"That's rough." My imaginary self patted myself. I look up to it, and frown. "I've noticed." I responded, sarcastically. I look back up to the moon and sigh. "Sometimes I wish I was in a nightmare. I wish this whole thing was a Nightmare." I say, pounding my paw to the ground. 

"But. It's not." I feel a rush of tears form. A drop of a tear drops to the grassy ground. "I don't want to get my face damp again." I say, wiping my tears. "You deserve a Vacation." My imaginary self says looking at me. 

"I really do." I agree. I get up and walk back to my pup house. I open the door, and walk in. Before closing it I get a last good look at the moon. I sigh and pull my head back inside and close it. 

I look at my mirror and sigh. I raise my paw up and slap myself, hoping it would be a nightmare. "So I really am awake." I say laying down.  I wonder how much of it was a dream. It felt so real I couldn't tell any difference. I look up at the ceiling. I don't even try to fall asleep, because I've already had hours of it before. I just sit down and wait for the sun to rise on a new day.

one of the many thoughts that were swarming my head was Love isn't Fair.

It felt like forever until the daytime finally rolled around. I heard a soft knock on my door. It was Marshall. "You ready?" He asked. I knew exactly what he meant, but I wasn't sure I should do it anymore. "Um, actually, maybe not. I'd rather figure out myself," I admitted. He nodded.

I decided right then, that today would be the day.