The Search for Skye (Part 2)

First Person-Chase (Written by TheWriterGuy077)

I felt like I was having a heart attack. Skye had either been pupnapped, or ran away. But who would pupnap her, and why would she run away? Questions swarmed around my head. Please come back.

I started calling out. "SKYE, SKYE WHERE ARE YOU?!!" But I heard nothing in return. I realized I was way in front of the rest of my search party. I didn't care. I was going to find Skye, whether she liked it or not. I WAS NOT GOING TO LOSE HER! 

It was then that I picked it up. Skye's scent. and it was coming from the woods. Without hesitation, I sprinted in, following the scent, until Ifound something lying on the floor. It was Skye's necklace, and it had her scent on it. So, that's what it was. I sighed, and put it on. It soothed me, but not enough. I have to find her. I looked down at the neclace. It was purple now. I swear it used to be red. And at the clinic it was pink. 

It was a mood necklace. I feel stupid now. Purple must be upset, or anxious. I was both. I saw a small piece of paper lying where the necklace used to be. it read:

Red ~ Mad

Orange ~ Playful

Yellow ~ Happy

Green ~ Calm

Blue ~ Embarrassed

Purple ~ Anxiousness

Pink ~ Romantic

Black ~ Depressed

White ~ Sad

WHAT!!! AT THE CLINIC IT WAS PINK! WHEN SHE TOOK IT OFF AND LEFT IT HERE IT WAS RED! at the clinic, she was... romantic?, and before she took it off, it was...

Red

Was she mad at me for something? I couldn't bear the thought. And she was romantic at the clinic... was that towards me? I brushed the thought aside, picked up her scent again, and ran. I noticed her necklace was pink. Not surprising.

Skye

Am I safe now? Safe from a life that I never want to be reminded of anymore. I want to live in a different country, find someone who will love me. For real. But here I am, in the middle of nowhere, lost in the woods. Typical me. I feel hot tears streaming down my face. I find a small cave to hide in. This is where I'll stay for the night, I guess.

I left right before dinner, and now my stomach started to growl. I ignored it. I'll find food later.

To my shock and horror, I hear a familiar voice call out to me. "Skye, SKYE! Please come back! I know you're around here! Why did you leave..." I heard him start to cry. I wondered if I should show myself. Why does he care so much?! Why won't he give up if he knows I ran away for a reason? I heard his footsteps getting louder, until he was right up at my face.

                                                                           "Skye?"