Reunion

Third Person POV ( Written By: FritsAlone ) 

Skye watches a German Shepherd walk into the cave after her. Skye gets up and backs away, "Skye please." He said, tears rushing down his face. "Why should I tell you." Skye asks, Observing him. "Because I-I.." He didn't know what to say. 

Skye scoffed and looked away. "Skye, please." He said, walking up to her. "Why." She turned her head to him, he stopped a few feet away. Thinking of what to say. "If you cared that much, you would leave me alone." Her voice started to gradually get louder. 

"Skye I'm not leaving you." He said, stepping closer. "Why not." She said standing up and walking closer to him. "Because.." He tried to explain.

"Because what." Skye said, walking closer to him, her voiced raised. 

"Because...I-I.." His voice started to rise as well.

"Because what?!" She yelled, her yell started to echo thru the cave.

"Because I LOVE YOU THAT'S WHY, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART." It echoed thru the whole cave. " Nothing, I mean nothing will change that. So please Tell me what's wrong." His tears rushed faster, down his damp face. Skye couldn't speak, she couldn't move. She was just stunned. 

She looked at her necklace hanging from his neck, ' Pink' She thought, 'He isn't lying.' She looked back up to him, still tears rushing down his face. 'I'm an Idiot.' She thought. 'Why did I do this.' Tears start to form. Her eyesight starts to get blurrier. 

"I'm an Idiot." She muttered to herself. She ran up and hugged him tightly. He hugged back and could feel his heart back up from its used to be shatter pieces. They were in their own little world.

"I'm sorry." Skye apologized. "It's alright." Chase responded. They both pulled back and looked at each other. "I love you too." Skye said looking deeply into his auburn eyes. 

They both leaned in, and kissed passionately. They could feel tears of joy, now coming down their faces, but sadly, it didn't last long. "Um, Skye?" He asked. "Do you know where we are?" Skye shook her head. She had just ran. She hadn't thought about where she was going. And she had gotten quite far. "I don't either." He confessed.

                                                                         It hit them. They were lost.