Chapter 10

A/N

Guess what this chapter means? This chapter is special because all of Sarah's friends will be introduced. Not like in the last chapter when she talked to Jack G. and Cameron. She is leaving for Cali to see her friends. While the unknown person is getting ready to make sure that Jessie, Luke, and everyone else don't mess up Sarahs vacation. So that means that while Sarah is going on her private jet, the Ross gang will be getting on the Ross' private jet to follow Sarah.

So instead of me saying these pointless things lets just get on with the chapter. But before I go I have to do something about the contest. Since after I posted chapter 9 someone already knew who it was, I tried to say that it wasn't and it would be to obvious. Though that didn't work because you all are too smart for me to trick you so I would like to inform you that the ones that guessed Austin Moon are correct. So I decided to dedicate this first chapter to the first person who figured it out. This chapter shall be dedicated to @KatDomo.

__________________________________________________________________

*2 Weeks Later*

Sarah's POV*

I was awoken by my phone playing 'Wild Life', I groaned and rolled over in my bed. While I glared at my phone I grabbed it and answered it.

"What do you want?" I growled into the phone.

"Now Sarah that is no way to talk to your friend." Jack G. replied.

"I don't care I am tired and I want to sleep." I snapped.

"But what about coming to visit us today?" Jack asked.

"What?!" I shouted.

"Yeah today is when you come." he said. "Wait don't tell me you forgot."

"No I didn't forget I am just tired." I told him.

"Well all of us can't wait till you come." Jack replied.

"I can't wait to see you guys too." I said.

"Now get out of that bed and get ready!" he yelled before hanging up.

"He could have at least said goodbye." I mumbled while getting out of my bed. I walked over to my closet and get the outfit that I picked out last night for today. I picked out a hoodie sweatshirt, a pair of pink short shorts, a pair of grey Vans, bangle bracelets, and a cloth headband. Then I went into my bathroom and quickly flat ironed my hair. When I was done I made sure that I had everything packed even though I double checked last night.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was time for me to go. My manager had a car to come and get me. Also I had to hurry before Jessie changed her mind about me going, which I did not want to happen. I wasn't going to miss hanging out with my best friends because of her. But if she does I will just tell her that her dad let me go and that he was and still is a better guardian than her.

"Sarah your car is here." Jessie called from downstairs.

"Coming." I yelled back. I grabbed all of my bags that I needed and walked out of my room. When I got downstairs I saw that everyone was waiting for me. "Well I have to go I will see you guys in a few weeks."

I walked past all of them until I got to Luke. "You don't have to worry about me cheating on you because I won't." I told before kissing him. "Bye." I said when I got into the elevator. The ride was weird because I was so used to being with someone. All I know that is the feeling I am having right now will go away when I am with my best friends. This is going to be the best trip especially since we haven't been together in a while.