Chapter 11

Luke's POV*

We finally landed in Los Angeles, but I was nervous. What if Sarah found out we followed her? It would make it look like we didn't trust her. I don't want her to think that we don't trust her because she means everything to me.

"Luke are you going to just sit there?" Emma asked.

"No I'm coming." I replied quickly getting out of my seat. As we got off of our private jet I realized that being in California during the winter than it is in New York. We walked into the airport so we could get out luggage so we can get to where we were staying. Luck had been on our side when Emma found out that the house across the street from where Sarah is staying was for sale. So Emma bought it before anyone else could so we would be close to Sarah. There is only one problem I have with all of this and it is the fact that we are following Sarah. Usually if you do this to someone it is because you don't trust them, but I trust Sarah 100% and I don't want this to ruin our relationship.

After we got our luggage and walked to the front of the airport there was a car to take us to the house we were staying at. Emma said something about a limo attracting too much attention. The drive to the house was boring and I all I did was think about what would happen if Sarah did find out that we were here. When Jessie pulled into the driveway we quickly got into the house so we wouldn't risk Sarah or her friends seeing us. The house was nice and it was big enough for us all to have our own rooms. I picked a room where I could see the front lawn and across the street.

For some reason I've had a bad feeling about this trip even though I didn't want Sarah to go. I just don't feel that it is right to be spying on her. This is going to go wrong for us and I am going to hate myself after this trip. I just know it.

Sarah's POV*

"So Sarah how are going to announce it?" Nash asked.

"I really don't know right now. I just feel like my fans should know the real me and not the fake person I made so I could have a normal life." I explained.

"Well maybe Shawn can help you with it." Matt suggested.

"Matt that is a great idea and I thought you had nothing up there." Cameron said.

"Shut up Cameron." Matt snapped.

"Shut up Matt." Cameron mocked. I got up and walked over to Jack and Jack, so I could be away from Matt and Cameron if they started to fight.

"What all I am saying it that we are surprised that you came up with a good idea." Cameron shrugged.

"I'm going to kill you." was the last thing Matt said before he jumped Cameron.

All of the other boys were picking a side on who was going to win. Sometimes I hate when they act like this, but then I remind myself that it has been a while since I have seen them. Matt and Cameron were still fighting while the rest of them were cheering them on. I walked upstairs to my room and pulled the paintball gun that I keep in my closet out. They are so about to get it. I laughed while I walked back down the stairs. Since no one noticed that I was gone they didn't pay attention to me which was great for this.

I put myself in a position so that I will be able to run upstairs without them stopping me. After making sure that the paintball gun was loaded I aimed it at the idiot that I called my best friends. As I counted down from 3 I put more pressure on the trigger until it released the paintballs. All six of them were hit by the paintballs and it caused them all to stop. They turned around to look at me, but I put the paintball gun behind my back.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Did you just shoot us with paintballs?" Cameron asked.

An offended look made its way on to my face before I spoke, "Do you really think I would do that while you were occupied with something else?"

They all looked at each other before the chorused, "Yes!"

"Fine have no faith in me." I said. I shot them with the paintball gun again before I ran upstairs so they wouldn't be able to get me. When I reached my room I quickly closed the door and locked it. They couldn't get in and even if they could they would get shot with the paintballs again. I sat down on my bed when I got that strange feeling. Quickly I pulled out my phone and dialed my friend Nina's phone number.

"Hello."

"Hi Nina."

"Sarah why are you calling?"

"Oh no reason except for the fact that I know that you are talking about me right now to your friends."

"How did you know?"

"Um did you forget about my sixth sense?"

"No, but I had to tell them because I almost let something slip and they wouldn't let it go."

"So I guess you told them everything."

"Yeah I told them how you are Serina."

"Okay, but you tell them that if they tell anyone I will kill everyone in that room."

"But you can't kill my boyfriend!"

"Nina why can't I kill Fabian?"

"Wait Fabian- oh that's right I forgot to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"Fabian and I broke up. Then I got a new boyfriend named Eddie."

"Okay, I won't kill Eddie, but tell him if he hurts you then I will kill him."

"I will tell him that."

"Well I have to go because right now I am locked in my room hiding from the six idiots."

"Let me guess, paintball gun?"

"You know me so well." I said right when my door was busted open. "Nina I have to go." The guys started yelling and they chased me around my bedroom.

"Alright, bye Sarah."

"Bye." I said before hanging up the phone. I ran out of my room to avoid getting captured.

"Sarah get back here!!" Nash yelled out.

"Never!" I screamed back. Since I turned around to yell at them I didn't notice the wall that I was getting close to. So of course I ran into the wall and fell down.

"Guys I think something happened to Sarah." Jack J. said.

"No shit Sherlock." I snapped.

"Well what should we do with her?" Cameron asked.

"Hey Sarah do you still have your YouTube channel?" Matt asked.

"Yeah," I said slowly. "Why do you ask?"

"Because I know the perfect punishment for you." Matt stated. Wait he was asking about my YouTube channel which could only mean one thing.

"Matt please don't do it." I begged.

"Get her into her room and let's get ready." Matt ordered. Cameron and Shawn dragged me into my room. Of course I went silently, yeah right I was kicking and screaming at them.

"Do you have to do this?" I asked.

"Yes." Cameron said.

"It's not yes, bitch who are you spitting at. It's yassss." I said. (A/N: Shout out to the person who knows which viner said this. Because I absolutely love this viner.)

"Whatever you say Sarah." Shawn and Cameron said.

"We got everything." Matt sang as the rest of the guys walked into the room.

Someone please help me get out of this, was the only thing I could think about when the guys closed the door to my room.