Chapter 16

~ D-6 ~

Today was the first day of practice. It was also Ji Won's day to pick what time we would be practicing. We decided to do it by age. So today was Ji Won's day, tomorrow would be NaNa, then Somi, then Natty, and finally me. Ji Won decided that practice would start a 10 am. Which was actually a reasonable time, from what the girls told me sometimes they would have to practice early in the morning.

It was 9, right now so I had time. Chris said he was picking me up at 9:30 because it only took fifteen minutes to get to the studio. I quickly got out of my bed and walked to my closet to get dressed. I picked out a pair of teal shorts, a white shirt, a pair of white knee high socks, my black vans, and my red under armor jacket. Once I picked out what I was going to wear I went into my bathroom so I could take a shower. After my shower I got dressed and so that I had time before Chris would be here to pick me up. So I grabbed everything I would need for today and went downstairs.

"And sleeping beauty has awaken." Jessie joked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Ha, ha, very funny." I commented. I gave Luke a kiss before I walked over to the fridge so I could get something to eat.

"So where are you going?" Emma asked me, looking at my choice in wardrobe.

"I have practice today." I answered. "Is there something wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"No, it's just I'm not used to seeing you dressed like this." Emma answered, honestly.

"That's because you've never seen me go to one of my practices where I know I am going to be dancing." I told her.

"You know Sarah, you seem very excited." Jessie commented.

"That's because I am." I replied. "I mean if I debut in South Korea that means I am one step closer to meeting Got7 especially since they are under the same entertainment company."

"Luke, I think you might have some competition." Zuri told Luke.

"Yeah right, I'm better looking than all of them. Right Sarah?" Luke said.

"Well..." I trailed off. "I would agree if it wasn't for the fact that Jr. looks really cute wearing glasses."

"But you're not going to leave me for him right?" Luke asked.

"Of course not. I love you." I told him. I walked over to him and sat on his lap while hugging him.

"I love you, Sarah." he replied.

"It also has to do with the fact that he is twenty one and I am only sixteen." I added.

"Of course it does." Luke said. I felt my phone vibrate and saw the it was Chris. He sent me a text saying that he was here.

"I have to go. I will see you all later." I told them. I grabbed my bag and made my way to the elevator. The ride was over before I knew it and I walked out of the building and to Chris' car. I got in and he handed me something. "Do you know how much I love you?"

"No, but you can tell me on the way to practice." he told me.

"Nah, then it would ruin what we have going." I told him.

"Loser." he said to me.

"Meanie." I replied. "Now come on I don't want to be late."

"Fine." he said. He pulled away from the curb and drove to the studio. Once we finally got there, I got out of the car and ran to where we were practicing. When I got to the room, I saw that they were already there.

"I have arrived." I announced walking into the room.

"Sarah." they all exclaimed. They came over and they each gave me a hug. After we greeted each we settled down and got ready to work.