Chapter 3

Previously on Jessie's Younger Cousin

" Sarah " I heard someone from behind me say. I turned around and saw the last person I thought I would see.

" What are you doing here? "

Chapter 3

Sarah's POV*

" Sarah remember when I told you when I was moving " Maria said. OK I guess you are confused. Maria is my best friend from Texas and she moved like four months before I came here.

" Yeah, but you didn't tell me you were moving to New York " I said.

" Oh right " she giggled.

" Oh yeah um Emma and Rose this is Maria she was my friend back at the base. " I said.

" Base? " Rose asked.

" I used to live on a military base in Texas with my uncle and cousin " I answered.

" Cool " she replied.

" So why are you here? " Maria asked.

" Oh I am staying with my cousin and the family she is working for " I answered.

" Well it was good to see you " she said.

" Yeah it was good to see you too " I said. I turned back around to the table and started eating.

                                                        ~Time Elapsed~ *School Ends*

It is the end of the day and Emma and I are going to meet up with Ravi and Luke. 

" Ah I see my loyal subjects are waiting for me " I sighed.

" Be quiet Sarah " Luke said. He started looking around like he was looking for someone.

" What are you looking for Luke? " I asked.

" I am trying to make sure that we don't run into Chase before we can get out of here " he answered.

" Oh for the love of god let's just go " Emma said grabbing Luke's arm while Ravi and I followed after her. On our way home we had to pick up Zuri.

" Sarah " Zuri exclaimed running towards me.

" Zuri " I exclaimed. I hugged her and spun her around in my arms. After Zuri and I's little exchanged we continued on our way home. Getting on the elevator we waited until we got to the top floor. Walking into the living room I walked up the stairs into my room because I wanted to change. I put on a tank top that said 'Turn Down For What?' on it, some denim shorts, and some Nike's (External Link). I kept my necklace and earring on, but took the rest of my jewelry off. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and found everyone there. When I saw Jessie and her outfit my eyes actually started to hurt. " Ow my eyes hurt from looking at you Jessie. "

" Oh Sarah stop playing around " she said.

" No I am dead serious my eyes hurt " I said.

" Well sorry if I can't afford clothes like you can " she said.

'' Why don't you just go shopping " Emma suggested.

" Oh no do not give Sarah that idea " Jessie said.

" Emma that is a great idea we can take Jessie shopping " I said.

" Yeah " Emma said.

" Come on Jessie it is time for a makeover " I said. I ran into the living room and grabbed my purse just as Emma and Jessie were walking out of the kitchen. We got into the elevator and when we got to the lobby. Jessie called a taxi and told him to take us to the closest mall.