Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Sarah's POV*

The day has finally come, the day I have been waiting for since I got the call. Today is the day I perform at Time Square on New Years Eve. Also today is the day I get to meet Austin Moon, not like that because I have Luke. Anyways right now I am looking for something to wear tonight and I am freaking out and instead of putting clothes on when I woke up I am still in my pajamas. Though it doesn't matter because my pajamas are really cute. OK back to the problem at hand, I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!!!

"What's going on in here?" I heard someone ask. I turned around to see Emma and Jessie standing in my doorway.

"What does it look like?" I snapped.

"Um that you decided to raid your closet?" Jessie's answer was more like a question than an answer.

"It's so obvious." Emma said walking further into my room. "She is trying to find something to wear for tonight."

"What's tonight?" Jessie asked. I looked at her like she was stupid. I started walking towards her. "What's tonight? What is tonight? TONIGHT IS WHEN I PERFORM AT TIME SQUARE YOU IDIOT!!!" I exclaimed.

"Like come on Jessie I know you are not that clueless." Emma said. I started pacing around my room and muttering about I have nothing to wear.

"Is she OK?" someone asked. I started hitting my head against the wall until a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me down on the ground.

"Sarah you really need to calm down everything will be OK." a familiar voice whispered in my ear. After Luke said that I slumped down in his arms and leaned against him.

"How did you do that?" Jessie asked.

"Because he's the only one who can reach her when she starts freaking out." Emma answered. While they were talking I went back to all the times that Luke was there for me and made me sane. I remembered something so I jumped out of Luke's arms and ran into my closet. After a while I finally found what I wanted so I hanged it up in my secret compartment so that no one would be able to find it. Then I grabbed a red skater skirt, a black long sleeve shirt, some white tight, and my black boots. I grabbed a ponytail holder and put my hair in a ponytail while I was walking out of the closet.

"So how is everyone." I asked as I walked towards my bed.

"Is that what you're wearing tonight?" Jessie asked.

"No this is not what I am going to be wearing tonight." I answered. I grabbed my purse and phone before walking out of my room. "Emma are you coming or not?" After a while I heard Emma running down the stairs while I was getting into the elevator.

"So where are we going?" Emma asked breaking the silence.

"Shopping of course." I exclaimed making us both giggle.

***************************

"Are we almost done?" I asked Emma.

"Yeah all we have to do is get those boots that I saw." Emma said. We walked towards the store and I waited for Emma to get the boots. Once she had them we walked out of the store and went to the mall entrance. I saw that it was dark and that we had to hurry before I was late. We hailed a taxi and gave them our address. When we got back we hurried out of the taxi after paying and got into the elevator. I ran out of the elevator when the doors opened and ran up to my room. I went into my closet and got out my outfit for tonight (picture on the side). Once I was dressed I ran downstairs and waited for my limo. I got a text telling me that it was here so I said goodbye to everyone and left. The ride wasn't that long and when I got there I had to get ready for my performance. I can't wait to do this again because it is so much fun.