Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Sarah'sPOV*

It is now December and I can't wait for Christmas and New Years Eve to come. Right now I am not talking to Luke or Emma because I found out they did something that I thought they would do.

~Flashback~

Luke and I were cuddled up in the screening room watching a movie when Zuri came in.

"What do you want Zuri?" Luke asked.

"I wanted to tell Sarah that I am proud of her for that video." Zuri answered.

"What video?" I asked turning towards Luke.

"I don't know what video she is talking about." Luke said.

"The video of your performance that you did for Luke that Emma and Luke posted." Zuri stated.

I looked at Luke.

"Did you do that?" I asked.

"Yeah, but it was Emma's idea." He tried to defend himself. I stood up and looked at him.

"It doesn't matter you did something I thought you would never do." I said. I ran up to my room and fell on my bed. As I laid there, I just cried.

~Flashback Over~

Right now I am online looking at the video. Of course I chose that day to have Serina's hairstyle. Closing my laptop I later back on my bed. Looking up at the ceiling I turned on my side. I was about to close my eyes when my phone started playing Double Take by Austin Moon.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hello is this Serina Peters?" The last asked.

"Depends on who's asking." I answered.

"This is Jimmy Starr's assistant."

"Can I ask why you are calling?"

"Well we remember when you went into hiding and everyone was trying to find you. Then in your birthday there is a video of you singing and Jimmy saw it. He wants wants you to play at Time Square on New Years Eve." She explained.

"Wow that is an honor. Tell him I will do it." I said.

"Great I will get back to you with the details." She said.

"Ok." I replied. After we said goodbye I hanged up the phone and ran downstairs. Once I got downstairs I let out a scream. Everyone came running into the room because they heard me scream.

"Sarah what's wrong?" Christina asked me. Instead of answering her I ran to Luke and Emma and gave them a hug.

"Thank you guys for posting that video." I said.

"Why?" Emma asked.

"Because Jimmy Starr saw it and he wants me to perform at Time Square on New Years Eve." I answered. Emma, Christina, and Jessie all started squealing.

"We have to go celebrate." Christina said.

"But first Sarah has to go change." Emma said. I looked down at what I was wearing.

I was wearing a black tank top, some plaid pajama bottoms and my hair was in a bun (External Link). Running upstairs to my room to change I ran into my closet to get ready. I put on a knit stop, a black lace skirt, some black tights, a pair of boots, my trench coat, and my grey beanie (picture on the side or wherever it is). Once I was dressed I walked downstairs to where they were waiting.