Chapter 12

Previously

"Hey Sarah do you still have your YouTube channel?" Matt asked.

"Yeah," I said slowly, "Why do you ask?"

"Because I know the perfect punishment for you." Matt stated. Wait he was asking about my YouTube channel which could only mean one thing.

"Matt please don't do it." I begged.

"Get her into her room and let's get ready." Matt ordered. Cameron and Shawn dragged me into my room. Of course I went silently, yeah right I was kicking and screaming at them.

"Do you have to do this?" I asked.

"Yes." Cameron said.

"It's not yes bitch, who are you spitting at? It's yassss." I said.

"Whatever you say Sarah." Shawn and Cameron said.

"We got everything." Matt sang as the rest of the guys walked into the room.

Someone please help me get out of this, was the only thing I could think about when the guys closed the door to my room.

Chapter 12
Sarah's POV*

Nash went over to my bags and grabbed my camcorder and tripod before walking back over to us. Then Jack G. had some rope and started moving towards me.

"Jack don't you think the rope is too much?" I asked him sweetly with my puppy dog  face. Jack stopped and looked at me. It looked like he was contemplating whether or not he should tie me up. "Come on Jack do you really want to tie me up?"

Jack turned to look at the others, "I can't do it."

"Jack just tie her up." Matt ordered. I gave Jack my puppy dog eyes once again. Then to add to the effect I made my lip quiver then looked at him through my eyelashes.

"Nope I can't do it." Jack declared. He dropped the rope and walked away from me so he didn't have to see my face.

"So who's going to do it?" Jack J. asked. Everyone started arguing on who was going to tie me up. Since they weren't paying attention to me, this gave me time to sneak out of my room. I walked downstairs and hit in the cabinet above the fridge because I know they won't be able to find me up here.

"Where's Sarah?" Shawn asked. I silently laughed because I was waiting for this.

"She's sitting in the chai-." someone said, but they probably stopped talking when they noticed I wasn't in the chair.

"We have to find her." Matt declared.

"When did you become the boss?" Nash questioned.

"Do you want to find Sarah or argue?" Matt asked.

"What if she left because we were trying to get revenge?" Jack G. asked. I heard multiple footsteps which meant they were downstairs now.

"Maybe we should tweet about it?" Cameron suggested.

"Yes because how would that look when people find out that six guys lost one girl." Jack J. said.

"Right." Cameron sighed.

"Besides I think we should worry about how our parents are going to kill us and how Serina's fans are going to react when there is no more Serina." Nash said.

"I'm not ready to die yet." Cameron, Matt, and Jack G. said.

"Which is why we have to find her!" Shawn exclaimed. I felt bad for them so I opened the cabinet and tried to get out. There was only one problem, I couldn't get out.