Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Sarah's POV*

I heard my phone vibrating so I reached over and grabbed it. When I looked at my phone I noticed the date and realized that it was Christmas. I jumped out of my bed and ran into my closet to get my outfit that I picked out today. Since I took a shower last night and I also did my hair all I had to do was get dressed and do my make-up. For my outfit I got a Santa costume with some cute boots, some knee high white tights, and then I put my jewelry on (picture on the side --->). Once I was done getting dressed I looked over myself one last time before leaving my room and going downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw that none of my decorations were on or doing what they were supposed to be doing. So I went a head and put everything in place. After everything was in place I went into the kitchen because I knew Bertram wasn't up yet which meant I could make breakfast. I put on my Christmas apron and got to work making a wonderful breakfast for everyone.

Luke's POV*

I with everyone else was awoken by the noise downstairs. I walked out into the hallway and saw everyone there except for Sarah.

"Where's Sarah?" Zuri asked.

"She's probably still asleep." Jessie asked.

"Wait if Bertram is up here then who is in the kitchen?" Ravi asked. We all quietly walked down the stairs and towards the door to the kitchen. I decided to go first and what I saw surprised me. Which was Sarah in a sexy Santa costume and a apron setting the table.

"Uh Sarah what are you doing?" mom asked and Sarah jumped.

"God you guys scared me." she said. She turned to us gave mom, dad, Jessie, and Bertram some coffee. "I woke up early and decided to make breakfast." She then handed Emma, Ravi, and Zuri hot chocolate before walking over to me.

"Where's my hot chocolate?" I asked.

"Here you go." she said handing me some hot chocolate and kissing me on the lips.

"Why did you make breakfast?" dad asked.

"Because I thought it would be nice if we didn't make Bertram cook breakfast for once." she answered while getting a tray out of the oven. "Well why are you all standing around why don't you sit down." Everyone sat down at the table and waited for Sarah to put the rest of the food on the table. When she was done she sat down and we all started eating. All of the food was so good I can't believe Sarah hasn't cooked breakfast for us before.

"Sarah this is amazing." Emma complimented.

"Thank you." Sarah replied. We spent the rest of the morning eating and talking until mom and dad said that we had to go get dressed. Everyone but Sarah went upstairs to get dressed, but Sarah stayed in the kitchen and started to clean up. Once we got back downstairs, Sarah was out of the kitchen and was in the living room. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"How is my little Santa helper doing?" I asked while kissing her neck.

"I'm fine." she giggled.

"Guys can't you do that somewhere else." Emma complained.

"Yes we can." I said. I picked Sarah up and carried her to my room.

"Luke stop." Sarah giggled while I continued to kiss her neck.

"But I like doing this." I whinnied.

"I do too, but I have a lot to do before presents tonight." Sarah explained.

"Fine." I caved. I got off of her and she gave me a kiss on the cheek before she left my room.

********