Chapter 1

Sarah's POV*

Hello my name is Sarah Prescott, I have a cousin named Jessie. I live with my uncle on a military base since I was five. I was five when my mom and dad died. After a while of living on the base I started singing. Since I was good I became famous, but to make sure no knew it was me I changed my name and style when doing this. I remember when I did a movie produced by Morgan Ross, it's pretty obvious that I loved that movie. Now before I continue on I am going to tell you my stage name, it's Serina Peters. Oh I am also fifteen years old. As of right now I am going to New York to visit my cousin Jessie because I wanted a break. I am wearing a black cami, a pair of white skinny jeans, blue and white converses, my blue and white varsity jacket, and a white bow to top it off on top of my wavy, light and dark brown hair (picture on top). I was on my phone checking Serina's twitter since people were wondering where I went. I felt the cab stop so I paid the man with an extra tip and flashed him a smile. He returned the smile and helped me get my bags out. I thanked him before walking into the apartment building. I walked towards the front desk where I saw a guy just sitting there.

"Hi my name is Tony." he said. "Can I help you?"

"Hi Tony, my name is Sarah." I said. "I am looking for a Jessie Prescott."

"Why are you looking for her?" he asked.

"Because I'm her cousin." I told him.

Jessie's POV*

I am so nervous right now. The reason for me being nervous is my cousin is coming to stay with me for a while.

"Kids get down here!" I yelled. Once I yelled I heard four pair of footsteps, then saw Ravi, Zuri, Luke, and Emma coming down the stairs. As they got down the steps the all sat down and looked at me.

"Jessie what is the problem?" Ravi asked.

"I have to tell you something." I said instead of answering his question.

"You're not leaving, are you?" Zuri asked.

"No I am not leaving, Zuri." I answered.

"Then what do you have to tell us?" Emma asked.

"I have a family member coming to visit me." I announced.

"So you want us to be on our best behavior." Luke said.

"Yes, please do not scare my cousin off." I told them, but mostly to Luke and Zuri.

"Fine." Zuri and Luke said. As if they knew I was especially talking to them.

"Perfect." I said. Before anyone could utter another word or ask a question, our ears we greeted by Tony's voice.

"Jessie there is someone here to see you." I got up and walked over to the box then pressed the button.

"Who is it, Tony?" I asked.

"A girl who claims to be your cousin."

"Send the up." I replied because I knew there was only one person who would come visit me right now.

"OK"

I turned to look at Zuri, Luke, Ravi, and Emma. Man I hope they do not scare off Sarah. I heard the ding of the elevator when the doors opened. Someone walked out of the elevator into the room.

"Wow." she breathed in awe.

"Sarah?" I questioned. The girl turned to look at me and I knew that it was Sarah.

"Jessie!" she yelled running towards me.

"Sarah!" I screamed. I made the distance between us disappear as I gave her a big hug. "Oh my gosh look at you. You have grown up so much." Is what I said when I pulled back and was able to get a look at her.