Chapter 2

Sarah's POV*

I was awoken by someone knocking on my door.

" Sarah get ready '' Jessie said.

" OK " I replied. I got out of my bed and walked into my bathroom. After I was done in the bathroom I walked back into my room and got my outfit out. I decided I was going to wear a Chicago crop top, some black shorts with studs, and a Giah printed cardigan. I did my hair then put on my fedora. After that I got my jewelry on which consisted of a duo music note pendant necklace, music note earrings, a gold Chanel ID bracelet, Boohoo Lizzie panelled arm cuff, my white and gold watch, and my diamond fancy cluster ring. After I did that I put on my sued lace up boots, grabbed my phone and bag (External link). After I had everything I turned my light off and walked out of my room and downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw everyone already down there.

" Hey Sarah " Zuri said. I didn't say hi back because I was to busy looking at this monster in front of my.

" Um hi Zuri. I am sorry but I can't concentrate with this monster of bad fashion in the room. " I said. The person turned around and I noticed that it was Jessie.

" Thanks Sarah '' Jessie said sarcastically.

" Hey Missy I do not want your sarcasm " I said.

" See Jessie even your cousin agrees with me " Emma said. " Sarah how are you cousin's with Jessie when you actually have a fashion sense? ''

" You guys know that I am in here " Jessie said.

" Oh we know it's to hard not to miss you " Emma and I said. We looked at each other and laughed.

" Oh very funny, but din't you all have somewhere to be " Jessie said. We gathered our stuff and walked towards the elevator.

" Man just trying to be honest " I muttered.

" I know right " Emma muttered back. When we got off the elevator we started walking to school, but we had to drop off Zuri since she doesn't go to our school. When we got to our school Emma and Luke directed me towards the office.

" Since your locker is next to mine I will show you where it is and then help you to your first class " Luke suggested.

" OK bye Emma " I said. I followed Luke and he stopped in front of a locker.

" I am guessing that this one is your locker " he said pointing to the locker next to his.

" Of course it is " I said. I unlocked my locker and transferred my things from my bag to my locker. Then I took the stuff I would need for my classes. " Hey Luke when is your birthday? "

" August 8th " he replied. Oh my god we have the same birthday.

" Do you know when my birthday is? "

" Yeah August 8th " he said.

" I am waiting for the realization of what he just said in 3, 2, 1 " I said.

" We have the same birthday! " he exclaimed.

" Wow I didn't know " I sarcastically said.

" Oh be quiet " he said and then went back to his locker.

" Luke " I heard someone yell.

" And here come your friends " I muttered.

" Don't worry about them " Luke said. I turned and saw four boys walking towards us.

" Of course I won't " I whispered.

When they closer the one in the front spoke up. " Hey Luke "