Chapter 14

It's been about a week and half since my release party and to say my life is hectic is an understatement. My life is so crazy right now. I mean sometimes it is impossible for me and the boys to go out without getting mobbed by fans and paparazzi. So today is my last day here and guess how I get to spend it before I leave?

If you guessed me having an interview then you are correct. Yep that's how I get to spend my last day in California. I get to an interview instead of just hanging out with my friends. Speaking of friends, when my friends who only knew me as Serina found out some of them weren't surprised. They said it would take an idiot to think that changing hair would make a difference.

They were right about that, but usually I would wear contacts and I made the mistake of not doing so. No one really noticed and I was okay with that. If people were stupid enough not to put two and two together than that's not my fault.

Anyways I walked to my bathroom so I could take a quick shower. Once I was done I went back into my room to get dressed (picture of outfit above). After I got dressed I walked over to my vanity and did my makeup. I heard a knock on my door.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Sarah are you almost ready?" the person asked.

"Yeah." I answered. I grabbed my purse and phone. I made sure I had everything before walking towards the door. I opened the door and saw Cameron. "Tell me again why do you guys have to come?"

"We are coming because we want support you." Cameron told me. I gave him my look. "Fine we want to come and we don't want anyone flirting with you."

"You don't have to worry about me falling for any guy. I have a boyfriend." I replied.

"Oh yes this mysterious Luke that only Shawn has met." he said.

"Well Shawn's the only one who has come to New York and he asked me if I wanted to hang out." I retorted.

"How did he see Luke?" Cameron asked. 

"Um let's not talk about that." I said trying to avoid the subject.

"No tell me." Cameron ordered.

"Come on we are going to be late." I told him. I ran downstairs and out to the car where the rest of the boys were waiting. I sat in the passenger seat so I wouldn't have to sit next to Cameron. I saw Cameron walk out of the house. He looked moody, probably because I ran away from him.

"What took you so long?" Jack G. asked.

"I was waiting for her and then she just leaves me." Cameron explained. 

"I told you we would be late." I said to him.

"No you ran when I started to ask about Luke." Cameron retorted.

"Speaking of Luke are we ever going to meet him?" Nash asked. 

"Maybe if you guys would come visit me in New York then yeah." I told them.

"Then we are going to visit you." Nash declared.

"Let's just go." I said. Jack pulled out of the driveway and towards my interview. 

******

"Where is she?" I heard Chris, my manager ask.

"I don't know, sir." I heard Marie, Chris' assistant answer.

"Chill uncle Chris she will be here soon." I heard Sierra, a good friend, stylist, and Chris' niece tell him.

"But she knows how I hate it when she is late." Chris said.