Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Sarah's POV*

The past months have been great especially this summer and today is a big day. If you guessed correctly then yes today is my birthday, but it is also Luke's birthday. So I got the perfect present for him, I am going to sing him a song. Since I have to hide Serina I can't sing to people because they might find out that I am Serina. I got out of my bed and went into my closet and found the outfit that I had for today. The outfit consisted of a 1950s ivory rose swing dress and white leather bow wedges. For my jewelry I had a pearl and diamond tiara necklace, sparkly bow stud earrings, a diamond tennis bracelet, a Arleen bracelets, and a gold heart watch. I took my hair out of it's braid then but a white bow in it (External Link). Walking out of my room I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and everyone was already there.

"Hello my loyal subjects." I greeted.

"Hi Sarah." they said.

"So where is the birthday boy?" I asked.

"Are you asking about me?" someone behind me said. I turned around and saw Luke standing in the door.

"Of course it is your birthday too." I said.

"Oh yeah happy birthday Sarah." he said handing be a box.

"Thank you Luke." I said. I sat down at the table and Bertam gave me my breakfast. While I was eating I noticed everyone was looking at me. "Is there something on my face?"

"No we were just wondering why you didn't give Luke his present when he gave you your's." Christina said.

"Because I can't carry his present." I said.

"Oh." she said.

"So will you give it to me when we get our other presents?" Luke asked.

''Yeah" I answered.

"Ross family there is someone down here asking for Sarah." Tony said. I walked over and pressed the button.

"OK," I said. I walked over to the elevator and when I was about to step in someone called my name. Turning around I saw Luke and Emma walking towards me. "What guys?"

"We want to go down with you." Luke said.

"OK." I said. We got on the elevator and when we got to the lobby I saw Tony and a delivery man.

"There is Sarah." Tony said. The man turned around and looked at me.

"Are you Sarah?" he asked.

"Yes I am." I answered.

"Please sign this." he replied.

"OK." I said. I signed it and he walked out. When he came back he had five huge boxes and he place them in front of me.

"Oh my god." Luke said.

" Sarah what did you buy? " Emma asked.

" Thank you " I said to the delivery man. He just nodded and left. " Will you guys help me get these on the elevator? "

" Yeah " they answered. Tony. Emma, and Luke helped me get them n the elevator. Then Emma, Luke, and I got on the elevator. When we got back to the penthouse everyone was sitting on the couch waiting for us.

" What was it? " Zuri asked when she saw us.

" I don't know I haven't open any of the boxes " I said. Emma and Luke helped me get the boxes out of the elevator. That's when I realized what there were. " Wait I know what they are "

" What is in the boxes? " Zuri asked.

" There birthday present from my fans " I said.

" Birthday presents from you fans? " Jessie asked.