Chapter 13

Chapter 13
Sarah's POV*

So the week leading up to my release party has been very eventful. Not only have me and my stupid friends have been able to achieve more stupid, but fun things, but I did something that was crazy. It has to do with my album, I decided that the first part of my album would be songs that Serina would sing, but then the other half are songs that I, Sarah would. I had help with the second part of my album. Shawn is an amazing song writer so I knew he would be able to help me. Most of the songs that are on the second half of the album were either half finished or almost finished, but Shawn helped me finished them. After those I had to go to the studio to record the songs and made sure they were perfect. I also had to change the title of my album and my album cover. So the media and my fans don't know what my album is called or what my album looks like. Which is perfect which means tonight is going to go off without one single problem.

Right now I just go out of the shower and went back into my room so I could start my hair and makeup. Once I got that done I walked over to my bed where my dress and shoes were laid out. I picked up my dress and looked at it before I put everything on. My dress, shoes, my jewelry, and my tiara (picture above). I looked at myself in my mirror and I wished that my mom could be here and Jessie too. I wish that I didn't have to go to the release party because I wanted to be with Luke, but after this I stay with the guys a little longer and then I get to go back to New York and see Luke and Jessie.

"Sarah are you ready?" someone knocked on my door.

"Just give me a minute." I called back.

"Okay." they replied. I looked at myself once more before grabbing my clutch that had everything I needed including a pen. Don't judge me I like using a special pen when I sign autographs it makes it feel even more special for my fans too. I walked towards and opened it and looked at Cameron. "Took you long..." 

"Do I look okay?" I asked worried that I didn't look good.

"You look amazing little sis." Cameron replied. If you're guessing I finally agreed to let Cameron call me his little sister since that's our relationship. We are like brother and sister.

"Thank you." I thanked.

"You're welcome." he replied. He looked up at my head. "But don't you think that the tiara is a little too much?"

"No because it's my night and I can do whatever I want. Also I didn't want the tiara, Sierra picked it and said I have to wear it with my dress." I explained.

"Well either way you  look amazing." he told. "Now let's go because the rest of them are getting antsy."

"Okay." I replied. I looped my arm around his and we descended down the stairs.

"Cameron did you get..." Nash stopped talking when he saw us walk down the stairs. "Sarah you look amazing."

"That's what I said." Cameron said.

"Well  at least we know that no matter is she's Sarah or Serina she is always going to look perfect." Matt said.

"Aw thanks Matt." I thanked. 

"You're welcome." he replied.

"So even though we aren't there yet, who is escorting me on the red carpet?" I asked.

"That would be Shawn." Everyone, but Shawn answered.

"And you guys aren't fighting about it?" I questioned.

"No, but we had a paintball war and Shawn won." Jack J. explained. 

"Oh." I replied. "Well let's get going those people won't wait forever." We left the house and walked towards the limo. Shawn opened the door for me and I got in. I sat in the middle of the seat facing forward. Cameron sat on one of my sides while Shawn sat on my other. The others sat on the side seats. "I can't wait till everyone knows who I really am."