Chapter 13-Social Services

Trigger warning:mention of abuse

Stassie's p.o.v

Hearing the whole conversation between Stefan and his father was something I never expected. They promised me I was not going to be used for revenge, I was never going to thrown back into the lions den yet I'm back.

I have kept my eye on Aidan, he isn't a top rank anymore after Andrew's death and me practically destroying his business but he isn't the worst. He hasn't bothered to contact me, try to create conflict or anything which I am thankful for and if he even did Ryan and Jaden will give a heads up.

I was a pawn in John's game since he first found out, the pawn that destroyed my brothers, the pawn that killed Andrew, the pawn that went through hell and back for the past years. I was nothing but a pawn who couldn't do anything. Matthew left before I did, I walked up to the VIP room to see if that bastard is still up there and he is still sitting on my couch

"Get the fuck up and get out" I said trying to control my anger

"No, this is Stefan's club, so he can kick me out" He replied with a smirk

"Actually it's mine, my name on it, my brand. I have the owner of the building that is stated in the paper so you can either get out without getting hurt or I'll make sure you leave with more than just a broken nose" I said with a smile

"I'm not getting up" He said

"Then this is your fault" I replied adjusting my rings on my fingers. I grabbed his tie, pulling him forward and throwing a good punch to his cheek, cutting his face with my rings.

He groaned in pain, but I replied back with a smile on my face "That is nothing compared to what I am going to do to you" I said. I twisted his arm behind him and slowly twisting it more and more until I hear his shoulder pop out of place, I pulled him towards the stair case and pushed him down, knowing he was bound to break another bone. He was in pain and I could clearly see it and hear it.

I walked down the stairs, passing by him. I looked over to the bouncer who is at the bottom of the stairs and told him to kick out of the place.

"I recommend you call someone to pick up John, he's on the street with his shoulder popped out and probably more." I said to stefan as I see him walk by

"okay" He replied. He walked outside as I grabbed the last of my stuff and heading to the back where my car is. I got in my car and started driving home. Once I reached home and got out of my car, I put my bag in my room and check on the kids. Anthony was asleep, Madeline was getting ready for bed and Ella and Elijah had some friends over.

I just wanted to sleep this night away, forget anything that happened. I changed out of my clothes and put pajamas on not wanting to think anymore.

June

Matthew walked into my office since he dropped off papers I needed. Stefan informed me that his father was in the hospital with a broken leg and stitches on his face, a broken nose and a shoulder dislocation. He has been recovering but I didn't give a shit for him.

Stefan has gotten some more information and how it all played out which was helpful but I hated his father even more. I haven't looked at the journal in a bit and don't want to yet.

"I'm going to use the restroom" Matthew said getting up

"Use the upstairs one, the downstairs one is getting fixed" I replied looking up at him

"Ok" He said walking out. I went back to the papers to review them before signing them and sending them out. After a couple of minutes Matthew came back down