Chapter 18-Visiting tyler

Sitting in the car, gripping the steering wheel as I drive towards the warehouse to pay someone a visit. I pulled up to the warehouse, opening my glove box and taking out my gun. I tucked it in the back of my pants and got out of the car.

I went towards the door and put the code in plus retina eye scan. The big steel door opened and I pushed it open. Guards start to say hello and show me respect as I walk by. I walked towards another door and down some stairs. Once I reached I found the cell Tyler was being held in and nodded to the guards.

One of the guards open the doors and let me in to see a barely conscious Tyler hanging by chains. I grabbed the bat leaning against the wall and swung it to his abdomen. He let out a loud groan, barely lifting his head up.

"Rise and shine bitch." I grabbed a chunk of his hair pulling his head up. His face has been battered and bruised to which I liked.

"So, do you want to tell me who helped you?" I asked gripping his hair harder.

"Like hell I would" He scoffed. I sighed and walked over towards a table and looked over all of the different weapons I can use.

"Which one should I use today, it's my first day so I have to make a good impression." I skimmed over all of available choices.

"How is Ella, I miss that fire she had in her, the sc-

A loud scream was let out by him as I saw the blood trickle down his arm. The knife I plunged into his arm, twisting it more and more for him to let out a louder scream. A sadistic smile crept onto my face, the pleasure of hearing him scream out in pain. It won't change the past but maybe it will help me get over this.

"Never talk about my daughter unless you want more" I snapped taking the knife out and letting blood spurt out

"This is only the beginning" I creepily smiled to him as I turn my back around. I found a branding iron with my initials on it.

The perfect weapon

I knocked on the door for the guard to open up and I hand it to him, knowing what he has to do.

"Before it gets worse, you have one chance to tell me who helped you. Who is the mole?" I asked circling him

"Have fun finding out" he spat out with a chuckle. Oh he just messed with the wrong person even more.

I narrowed it down to 3 people and they are all the drivers that know the kids and I schedule. Peter, Andrea, and Bill. I don't think peter would have done it but I had a feeling it was either Andrea or Bill.

"Fine, have it your way" I replied. I walked over to the table and pulled out his phone. My hacker finally cracked his phone and I am now able to check his text and numbers. I look to see who he has been talking to.

Andrea's name popped up the most, flirty text between these two. Hotel reservations under his name and dinners. They have been seeing each other and now ill be dying together

"Winner winner, Miss fucking andrea is the mole" I chuckled

"Leave her alone, it was my idea" He spewed out

"Keep going, I am listening. I'll leave her alone" I replied not believing my word. I wasn't going to listen to him, she was still going to die

"She helped me, she helped me find your daughter with the schedule." he said adding to what he said before

"How?" I questioned

"Andrea was dropping her off to her friends house and I was in the car. She was confused about what I was doing there but a quick little shot to knock her out" he confessed barely keeping his head up.