Chapter 31-Are we official?

I went through my closet to find an outfit for the date. I hated everything in my closet. Stefan wasn't going to meet me till later in the day so I headed out to find some new clothes. I texted the people who help me at these store to start pulling out pieces for me to try on. Once I reached the store I immediately go to the dressing rooms. I tried on multiple outfits and ended up picking an outfit to wear tonight.

I drive back home and make food for the kids then get ready for the date. I take a shower, shaving everything and making sure I am clean. I get out of the shower, parting my hair and plugging in the blow dryer. I do my hair and decide to curl it in beach waves. Once I finished my hair, I did my makeup and put the dress I bought on. I went inside my closet to pull out a pair of heels and looked at myself in the mirror. I grabbed the jewelry I plan to wear and put them on.

"I'm leaving, there's food in the fridge but you guys can order food" I yelled as I pass down the hall and down the stairs. I walk towards the front door and catch Stefan about to ring the doorbell

"I was about to ring the doorbell. These are for you" He handed to me a bouquet of roses.

"Thank you, come in" I replied opening the door wider to let him in. I go towards the kitchen and put them in a vase

"You ready?" He asked

"Yeah, let's go" I replied. I followed him out and locked the door. Stefan opened the door for me and I slid into the car, waiting for him to shut the door. He shut the door softly and went to the driver side, sliding in and then shutting the door. Stefan took me to a fancy restaurant that we have been before, it was our favorite.

"You remember" I smiled looking out the window.

"Why wouldn't I? It is our favorite since we first met" He replied. As we approached valet, Stefan gave the keys and my door was open. Stefan lent out a hand as I grab it and get up from the seat. We go inside and the hostess shows us to our table. I already know what I want and I Stefan did too.

"Are you going to get your usual?" Stefan asked

"Yes, are you?" I asked

"Yup" He laughed. It can be repetitive but I do love getting it every time.

"I am going to change my drink though, I am in a mojito mood" I smiled

"Already breaking tradition, are we?" He questioned

"Yup" I replied as the waiter approached us. We ordered our drinks and food and enjoyed ourselves in conversation. I told myself I want to go slow but my heart says something else.

Dinner was amazing with Stefan, we kept cracking jokes and at one point I spit out my drink a bit. I didn't want the night to end, I didn't want for what we had to end. Stefan drove us back to the house and I was sad that I am going to have to wait another day.

When did I start loving this guy again?

Stefan dropped me off to the front door, holding my hand. "I have a question" he said

"Yeah" I replied

"Are we official again?" He asked. My heart is saying yes, I really do love him again and I don't think I can handle seeing him everyday and not being able to call him mine

"Yes" I replied pulling him into a kiss. Fuck this I am not waiting. Our kisses were heavy, trying to grasp onto something, his hair, his jacket, everything.

"You're place" I broke the kiss telling him. We ran through the side yard and to his place.

Fuck going slow

----------

The sun peaked through Stefan's blind, I shifted so I faced away from it, stefan sleeping besides me. One thing I don't miss is his snoring.

I don't regret last night, I liked sleeping with him and laying with him. I felt safe and comfortable with him.

"Good morning" Stefan said

"Mornin" I replied

"How fast do you need to get home? Want to have breakfast" he asked

"Sure, what do you have?" I questioned stretching my arms. I throw the blanket off of me and grab one of Stefan's T-shirt.

"Let's see" I followed him towards the kitchen. We look through his pantry to find nothing.

"Let's go to my house" I replied. I grabbed my stuff and went towards the front door. I opened it and went towards the kitchen. Stefan and I started cooking breakfasts for the kids and I.

"You finish cooking, I gotta change" I said, skipping off to the stairs. I change into some normal clothes and head back downstairs. We finished making breakfast and called the kids downstairs.

We all ate breakfast together as a family.

Maybe things can go back to normal

July

The past couple of months have been honestly terrific. Madeline graduated middle school, Ella doesn't hate me anymore once I proved to her i mean what I say. Stefan and I have been doing amazing and our relationship is good. We've talked about possible renewing our vows but not now.

Stefan and I decided to go on a staycation, we rented a hotel in the city and just relax, no kids, no distractions.

"Kids, we're leaving. Ella and Elijah are in charge, we will be back day after tomorrow" I yelled out. I heard steps run down the stairs and all 4 of them came downstairs.

"Do you have to go?" Madeline asked

"We will be back day after tomorrow, don't worry" I replied. Ella and Elijah seemed excited for us to leave but they have to watch over Anthony and Madeline. We said goodbye and headed out of the house

"Ready for this?" he asked

"Fuck yes" I cheered.

Saturday night

Going on a staycation has been terrible.

"How are you feeling now?" Stefan asked as I lay my head on the toilet, not trying to throw up. He holds my hair away from my face

"Terrible" I said

"Let's' go home early, you can sleep in your own bed" he cooed, running his hand through my hair.

"Let me throw up one more time and then we can head out" I said

"Ok, I'm gonna pack our stuff" he replied. He left the bathroom as I throw up one last time. I got up from the bathroom flushing the toilet.

"I hate food poisoning" I shook my head trying to balance

"I know, come on let's go home" he grabbed our bags as we head out of the room. He checked out and headed home. As we approached our area, I heard loud music.

Who is throwing a party right now?

We approached the house and the music gets louder and louder and I see there are people in our front yard

Those kids are busted

A/n

Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter. There is maybe 2-5 chapters left of this book. Sorry it's short and a filler, I just want to give you guys a happy ending. See y'all later byeeee

Vote and comment