chapter three

"So where shall we begin ladies? I'm thinking you guys start the show while I watch." As the words tumbled out of niall's mouth, Layla and I wasted no time in grabbing eachother and smashing our lips together. Kissing layla was obviously nothing new to me.

Sliding one hand around her throat and threading my other through her blonde hair, I pull back slightly to give myself better access to her mouth. Her hands slowly start traveling from my hips to my chest and suddenly she's pushing me down onto the bed and straddling my hips.

"Come on Olive, let's give niall a show yeah? i wonder how many times we can make eachother cum before he steps in?" Layla says before attaching her lips with own again.

I move my hands to Layla's hips before I'm switching positions leaving me on top of her. I roughly move my hands to the bottom of her shirt and rip it up over her head leaving her in a black lace bralette.

"Oh baby, did you dress all pretty for me hm? Did you want this to happen tonight?" I question with a smirk before gently sucking on her neck right below her ear. letting out the sweetest moan, she simply nodded at me. That absolutely wasn't going to do.

"Use your words Layla. If you want to be used like the whore you are you will use you're words for me." I say with a grimace wrapping my hand around her throat once again and applying more pressure.

"Fuck yes Olive. I wanted this to happen so bad," She moans out lifting her head forward to attach to my lips again but I deny her the pleasure.

I turn my head over my shoulder to see what Niall's doing. When I lay my eyes on him, he has his pants pulled down just enough to free his cock. He slowly started stroking himself while watching us infront of him.

"Someone's a needy boy isn't that right. Look at him Layla. Fuck, i mean all we've done is make out a bit and he's already hard as a rock. Couldn't even resist touching himself." I say with a smirk turning to face Layla again while starting to kiss her neck and down her chest.

I lace my hands through the front of her leggings and slowly start pulling them down to reveal a matching set of black lace panties. I swear to mother fucking god, if there even is one that this woman is physically trying to kill me.

I hastily get the leggings off, and immediately start kissing along her thighs avoiding where I know she needs me most. as I start getting closer and closer she starts moaning and writhing beneath me. I plant my hands down on her hips and press her hips into the mattress to keep her still.

"If you want my tongue you have to stay still. I can't have you acting like a desperate slut while I'm trying to work." I say to layla while looking her in the eyes. I haven't even touched her yet and she looks a mess.

"Just fucking touch me already Olive. I cant fu-fuck! Fucking take this anymore." Layla moans out while throwing her head back into the pillow. With that being said I take my fingers and drag them up her panties to see how wet she was for me.

"Oh baby, you're soaking." I mutter while slowly kissing against her clothed center making her hips buck up into my face. When my fingers get to the hem of her panties I curl my fingers into them and start slowly pulling them down peppering kisses everywhere I could possibly reach.

"Fuck Olive, please just touch her." Niall says with desperate eyes practically begging from behind me. His face is flush red and his hand is slowly gliding up and down against himself. I start removing my shirt and pants leaving me in my bra and panties as I walk towards niall. I lean down acting like I'm about to kiss him, but before I do I let a string of spit slip from my mouth and down onto the head of his cock.

"Go ahead and keep going love, we'll be over here." I
say before giving him a swift kiss and going back to Layla sprawled out on the bed.

"Are you ready for me needy girl?" I say before crawling my way between Layla's legs. I settle between them and throw her legs over my shoulder while licking a long stripe up her center. I trace patterns over her clit before taking my finger and gently gliding it into her entrance. It still baffles me how wet this girl can get. It's magnificent.