chapter nineteen

HARRY'S POV:

We watched Jane walk out of the bathroom roughly 10 minutes after Oli went in. She came out with the biggest shit eating grin and told me to "Have fun with Olive."

I sprinted to that goddamn bathroom. Everyone followed behind me asking me if everything was okay and what was going on.

When I approached the door and tried to twist the handle it was locked. I started banging on the door yelling for Olive but I wasn't getting any response.

"Come on Oli say fucking anything!" I grunted while repeatedly slamming my shoulder into the door trying to get it open.

"Here H let us help, move over." Louis said, pushing me over from the middle of the door. We counted to 3 and rammed all of our shoulders into the door and it opened.

Olive was unconscious on the floor of the bathroom.

"Oh my god!" Layla cries trying to get into the bathroom but the boys wouldn't let her in.

I crouch down next to Olive's body and cup her face in my hands tapping on her cheeks trying to wake her up.

Suddenly her eyes open and she smiles.

"You came." She whispers.

"Yeah dumbass of course I came. The second I saw Jane walk out of here I knew something was wrong." I smile and tuck her hair behind her ear. "Let's get you up and get you home. Niall, call the med team to meet us at my place."

I scoop Olive into my arms and carry her out of the club. She wraps her arms around my neck and nuzzles her face into the side of my neck.

"Thank you." She kisses my cheek and lays her head back down.

"No need to thank me Oli, I'll protect you until the day I die." I whisper back.

She fell asleep on the car ride back to my apartment. Niall called the team and from what I know they're already inside setting up IV's and testing kits to find out what the fuck Jane put in Olives system.

Everyone in this car is on edge right now. We all just wanted a nice peaceful night together away from the carnival and Apollo's little side business but I guess that wasn't in the plans for us.

Before we get out of the car they all request I keep them updated on what the medics tell me about Olive. I suggested calling Apollo and letting him know what happened but everyone said they weren't doing it so I suppose it's up to me.

Yeah sure leave me to call my drug dealer, murderer, boss/ girlfriends dad and let him know his daughter was drugged by someone on Ambrose's pay roll. Not a big deal at all!

When I opened the door everyone looked at me and at Olive and their eyes went wide like a deer in headlights.

"What the fuck is everyone looking at, where am I putting her?"

The medics scramble and tell me to just lay her on the couch for the time being and we can move her later after the testing is done. I know we should be doing this in a hospital but they'd ask too many questions and the dreadful talk with Olive would come sooner than I want it to.

I lay her sleeping body down onto the couch and gently wake her up just to let her know what's about to happen and that I'll be right here.

Instantly they start sticking IV needles into her arms to get her fluids and they start drawing blood.

"Ouch" Olive grumbles as the needle pierces her skin.

"I know I know, I'm sorry." I chant holding her hand to my lips and kissing it repeatedly.