chapter seventeen

HARRYS POV:

Waking up this morning left me very confused until I looked down at the weight on my chest and realized Olive's head was on my chest.

Recalling the moments from the night before felt like a dream that was too good to be true. I went back on every moan she let out, the way her body squirmed and writhed beneath me, and the way she came for me.

Watching her let go was something I could watch on repeat and never get tired of.

I can't help but run my hands through her hair as she puffs short breathes out of her mouth. She's such a pretty sleeper.

She starts squirming a bit in her sleep so I stop my hand from moving until I hear her voice which sends the blood flowing straight to my dick.

"Don't stop, keep going. It felt nice." She speaks groggily, digging herself further into my side in an attempt to go back to sleep.

As she requested I resume the slow movements of my hand through her hair and place a gentle kiss to the top of her head.

I feel as if this is all too good to be true. Olive easily could've picked anyone better than me but here she is laying in my bed after telling me she loves me.

I know I have to tell her eventually about what the boys and I are involved in and even what her dad's doing behind her back but the selfish side of me knows that by telling her I might lose her. Losing her is something I'm not ready to risk right now.

I know deep down Olive wouldn't be okay with any part of what goes on behind the scenes and that's completely understandable. I mean we run drugs and weapons and sometimes it involves people getting injured or sometimes getting killed.

We have another deal today with Ambrose. The boys and I have to be out of here in a couple hours but I'm going to find a way to keep Olive here while I'm gone just so I know she's safe.

She moves once more before she's sitting up and running her hand through her hair.

"Morning H." She grumbles before leaning over to give me a kiss.

"Good morning Oli, how did you sleep?" I ask.

"Best I have in a while. Do you mind if I shower real fast? I can still feel the sex sweat on my body." She grimaces which earns her a deep laugh from me.

"Yeah you know where the bathroom is, you can just steal more of my clothes. I'll go get started on breakfast, just meet me downstairs when you're done."

She kisses me one final time before running off to the bathroom. When I hear the shower start and the curtain close I get out of bed and make my way down to the kitchen.

With her gluten allergy I'm not positive on what exactly I can make and everything google is telling me I don't have the ingredients for so I do the only other thing I can think of, I call Niall.

"It's too early for this Harold." Niall groans into the phone.

"Good morning to you too. Listen, what does Oli usually eat for breakfast?" I question getting straight to the point.

"Usually just fruit in a bowl why? Oh my god are you taking her breakfast?" He responds seemingly more interested in the conversation now than he was before.

"Not taking just simply making her breakfast. She stayed here last night and no I'm not giving you any details so don't ask." I say leaving no room for arguing.

"Okay okay I get it. Like I said she usually just eats fruit and shit. Just cut it up and put it in a bowl or something." He suggests.

"Okay thanks Ni, see you later." I say before hanging up the phone and heading to the fridge to see what I have in there.