chapter twenty one

APOLLO'S POV:

*TW some violence*

It's been a few days since Olive was drugged. She's been with Harry the entire time only stopping at home to grab more clothes.

At least she's safe there.

Harry and I had a long discussion with our lead medic yesterday, they couldn't trace whatever Jane put into Olive's system. Unfortunately our system has never seen anything quite like it so it was most likely homemade.

They made it untraceable for a reason. I'm a very powerful man, everyone in this godforsaken town knows not to fuck with me or my kid. They knew what the fuck they were doing.

And they knew I would trace it, figure out when, where and who bought the materials for it and kill them with my bare hands.

I hardly do any dirty work myself. That's what Harry and his pack of rabid dogs are for. They all serve a purpose and that's to make sure I don't get involved.

That's not the case this time.

Harry let it drop to me that Ambrose knows Olive and has spoken to her before but it was Jane who drugged her. Jane wouldn't have been able to come up with something like that on her own.

But Ambrose on the other hand knows exactly how to make shit like this. He's done it before, hell I've bought shit like this off of him before to use on men I've taken.

I never take women though, I'm not that cruel.

Today might be a different day though if we see Jane.

I say we because the guys have to meet with Ambrose tonight. I decided to tag along just in case this cock sucker helped attempt to kill my daughter.

Harry's coming to pick me up from my house. He's dropping off with Layla and I'm going to sneak to his car.

It feels very weird sneaking around with whatever Harry is to my daughter though.

I can't help but hope it was Ambrose and Jane that did it, at least we would have answers and we could deal with them properly.

I hear Olive say goodbye to Harry so I run out of the front door and across the yard into Harry's backseat and he drives off.

"Nice landing boss." He laughs as I'm facedown on his leather seats.

"Shut the fuck up and drive Styles." I huff.

One by one we pick up the rest of the animals I hired for some reason. As each of them get in they all know nothing good will come from tonight.

"Evening boss." Niall smirks through the mirror at me.

"We get answers, we do what we need to do, we get out of there. Got it? No fucking off." I say just laying down the rules. I know what goes on at these drops usually. From missing products to my lead man getting shot in the leg.

"Louis, did you hear that?" I slightly raise my voice.

"Yeah boss I got it, no fucking around." He nods his head.

When I first organized this business Rose and I had it all planned out. I was the lead man and she was right beside me helping the best she could. God she looked so good when she was beating the fuck out of men.

Rose also never took women, she would just go to the man's house while I had him and would fuck his wife while I was brutally beating him.

Rose could get into anyone's pants. God was that woman beautiful and her way with words was almost hypnotizing.