chapter four

HARRY'S POV:

I can not believe it. The second I saw that fucking side profile, there was no doubt it was her. Especially because of who she was with. It's been a whole year without seeing her and I was waiting for the moment to run into her again.

See, after the last time we saw each other I knew i'd see her this season but I didn't think it would be on the first day. Grabbing myself from my thoughts I start walking towards olive and the boys knowing how much chaos I was about to cause.

"Well well well isn't it miss Olive Madden. it's a pleasure to see you again darling." I say a bit too enthusiastically and she throws daggers in my direction.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me. I'm leaving I can't be around this arrogant prick." Olive snarls as she starts turning to walk away.

"Oh come on Oli, don't pretend you regret me!" I say as the biggest smile curves up on my lips. I know she resents me after that night. Hell I would too.

"Oh come on sweet girl you know you want to. Give into the urge I won't tell a soul. You're secret is safe with me." I say while draping my finger over her lips to hush her. "I'll take it to the grave with me yeah." I continue to coax while kissing just below her ear earning a soft moan to escape past her lips.

"Not a single soul?" She questions lacing her hands into the ends of my hair and pulling my head to make me look her in the eyes. god i could get lost in those eyes

"Not a single soul." I reply smoothly while holding out my pinky as she wastes no time linking her her own. Within seconds, her lips are crashing into my own.

"Don't you fucking dare call me that Harry!" Olive snaps sucking me out of my own mind again. Thank fuck she did. I was starting to get hard just thinking about that night.

"Guys calm down what even happened?" The blonde Niall never shuts up about says from behind Olive. I think her names Layla? I'm not sure. Nor do I give a single flying fuck.

"Stay out of it blondie. it's not your business" I say before turning my attention back to Olive. Her skin has a red tint to it that makes her eyes pop today, well they're beautiful any day but the tone of her skin them irresistible today.

"Can we just leave i'm sick of being around this cunt." Olive raises her voice ever so slightly letting us all know she's sick of being around me.

"Oh baby say it again I'm close" I moan making Louis snicker which earns him and smack on the back of the head by precious little Olive herself.

"Come on Olive, let's go. Meet up with us at the diner guys?" Layla questions and the boys all nod. What diner are they going to? Is it wrong that I'm offended that I wasn't invited?

Seeing Olive exactly 365 days ago standing in front of the ferris wheel has haunted me since the moment she left. She's deathly scared of the tall spinning ride yet she looked so content standing in front of it. The lights were shining down on her so beautifully that night. She looked magnificent.

"Come on Styles, you knew coming over was going to start some bullshit. You just couldn't help yourself could you." Niall asks with a roll of his eyes.

"Oh shut up would you? Yeah, I knew it was going to cause shit that's why I did it. I also came over here because we have shit to do for Apollo tonight after the carnival is over." I say with a grimace. I hate having to do his dirty work for him and I know the boys feel the same. It's so tiresome.

"What tonight? He said we wouldn't have shit to do on the first fucking night!" Zayn says angrily.

"Z, I don't know man he lies, it's like his only personality trait at this point. Look, go see your girls again okay just meet be at the dock around 12:30 tonight and we'll get this shit taken care of." I say while starting to turn away from the boys

I hate that we're all involved in this mess. If I could take back everything I would but at the same time i wouldn't have met them and I never would've met Olive. Some things end badly but they also bring you the best times of your life. You just have to wait it out, or at least that's what I tell myself.