chapter eighteen

OLIVES POV:

I stayed at Harrys again last night per his request and I've never been happier.

I made dinner for us both which consisted of a dish he's never even heard of before. I guess shepards pie isn't as common as I thought it was.

I made him mash the potatoes while I browned the hamburger and cooked the corn and then after putting it in the layers we went and watched a movie.

We ended up watching a movie about a little girl who's dad was a mortician and her best friend, Thomas J, ended up getting stung by bees and dying.

"Oh my god you're actually crying." Harry laughed harder than I've ever seen him laugh before.

"Yeah asshole, she's standing at her best friend's casket screaming, his glasses, his glasses! He can't see without his glasses!"  I say back, wiping the tears from my eyes and flipping Harry off.

He pulls me into a hug and the timer goes off which leads us to the table to eat.

We ate and laughed and did the dishes together like one of those silly couples you hear about in the songs.

I opened the fridge and was abruptly stopped by Can't help falling in love By Elvis Presley.

Harry grabbed me away from the fridge and proceeded to sway me all around his kitchen as he sang to me.

"Harry the fridge." I laughed trying to push away to close the door but he pulled me right back in.

"Bask in the light Oli. It's the perfect lighting for dancing in the dark." He whispers as he holds me close to him.

When I woke up this morning I was tucked into Harry's side with my head resting on his chest, his chin nuzzled into the top of my head.

He wasn't awake yet when I opened my eyes, I could tell by his shallow breaths that he was sleeping still.

I realized that morning that when Harry sleeps he can't stop pulling me closer to him, like he can't believe that I'm actually here.

I layed there just admiring his tattoos that are littered over his shirtless torso. I can't help but love the ferns on his hip bones. I've been tracing them for the last 15 minutes.

When I eventually stop because my wrist is tired he grabs my hand and puts it back over the tattoo to continue what I was doing.

"Good morning sunshine." I laugh.

"Morning Oli." He grumbles flipping his body over so he's laying directly on top of me.

Laughing, I start to run my hands through his hair. The second he feels my hands he shakes his head over my tits. It took me a minute to realize he wasn't doing this innocently, he was motor boating me.

"Harry enough." I laugh pushing his head away.

He layed back on his back and pulled me onto his lap to where I felt his obvious morning issue in full force.

"Come on baby, morning sex is always better." He mumbles sitting up leaning his head into my neck and slowly kissing down the side, sucking a few marks along the way.

"Sounds like it would be a blast." I managed to get out with my attractive... whatever Harry is to me, attached to my neck like a leach.

"You know you want me Olive. You love being full of me and you know it." He says against my lips puckering them in a teasing manner.

"You're not wrong there." I gasp as he grabs my hips and rolls them against his own creating a friction over our clothes.

"Say yes and I'm yours. Just say that one 3 letter word and I'll have you stuffed full of my cock faster than you can blink." He challenges pulling away and staring right directly into my eyes.