chapter ten

OLIVES POV:

I kissed him. That's all it was, just a simple kiss because my emotions were everywhere. I feel nothing for Harry, I'm just overwhelmed.

"Wait stop, stop no we can't do this!" I say pulling away from his lips.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck." He chants moving away from me, lacing his hands through his hair.

"Why the fuck did you kiss me?" He asks.

"Why'd you let me kiss you?" I say back. "This can't happen again, we're supposed to hate each other."

"One kiss isn't going to change your feelings Olive." He says before looking at me one more time and walking away into the darkness.

Holy fuck, Jane. Oh my god. What am I going to tell her? We actually started dating yesterday. Fucking yesterday and now here I am kissing Harry behind the goddamn ticket booth.

"Finally there you are, we saw Harry practically running away from here, we gotta go." Louis says.

"I might stay and walk around for a little while and go talk to Bo but I'll talk to you guys later." I say while hugging the 2 boys goodbye.

"Bye text us when you're home please." Zayn says before the both walk off.

Im confused as fuck about all of this. How am I supposed to explain myself and my actions tonight? I'm just walking around the carnival at this point trying to hide in my thoughts when a voice comes from behind me.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out by herself at a place like this?" The man speaks from behind me. He's in a white shirt with a cut off leather jacket over top. His blonde hair is almost to his shoulders with a blonde beard to match.

"Just walking around stuck in my thoughts." I laugh attempting to turn and get away from this man. He doesn't seem like someone I want to be around.

"I'm Ambrose, what's your name sweet thing?" He asks.

"Oh um, I'm Olive. Nice to meet you." I say.

"I'll let you get back to your thoughts. Have a good night Olive." He winks and walks away into the abyss.

That was weird. He wasn't bad looking though. His hair was nice and he had some pretty cool tattoos.

Just walking aimlessly I find myself on the paved parking lot of Bo's diner. It's like the universe knew I needed advice from him.

I walk inside and head for the counter which immediately grabs his attention. I only go to the counter seats when I need to talk.

"Hey Olive what's going on darlin?" He asks while putting the glass of tea in front of me.

"Just kind of need to talk I guess." I say taking a sip.

"I'm all ears, speak your peace." He responds while walking around and sitting down on the stool next to me.

"Well here goes nothing, Harry and I got into a big fight and he said some hurtful things last night and then today I saw him at the carnival and he apologized and then I kissed him and now I don't know what to tell Jane because we just started dating and-" I say before Bo cuts me off.

"Olive hey calm down kid. It's better to be honest with the girl so just tell her, the guilt will eat you away if you don't. She might forgive you and she might not but you can't lie. It'll be okay in the end. Everything happens for a reason sweet girl." He says while wrapping an arm around my shoulder as pulling me in for a side hug.

"She's gonna hate me Bo. I don't understand how I could do something like this." I say, grabbing my tea and finishing it off.

"Like I said she might and she might not. You won't know unless you tell her the truth." He responds before getting off the stool and going back behind the counter to continue working.