chapter eleven

*This chapter takes place between Harry and Olives kiss and them all going to the Karaoke bar:)*

HARRY'S POV:

I can't say I'm not happy Olive and I kissed. It felt like finally being able to take a nap after spending all day at the beach with your family, waking up to the waves crashing against the shore in a rhythmic motion, a nice sunburn cascading across your body seamlessly and then getting dressed and going to a nice dinner. It felt like everything I could ever wish for.

The way my hands ever so slightly crazed her hip as our lips connected seemed to make the world stop all at once. The flutter in my stomach making a reappearance for the first time in ages. I know this doesn't change anything between us but hopefully it means things will get better.

They boys and I are currently in the car on our way to do another deal for Apollo. He added an extra brick of cocaine this time and we counted four times before even leaving the warehouse.

The warehouse is a big worn down building beside where the carnival gets set up. The windows are all boarded up so when you drive or walk past you think nothing of it but on the inside there's a multitude of workers packaging drugs and weapons.

"Wait, how much longer until we get there?" Angelina asks nervously. She's been in Apollo's crew for a couple months now but he just decided to send her into a deal with us blindly.

"Like 10 more minutes Ang, you think you'll be good with us or do you wanna stay in the car?" Liam questions putting a reassuring hand on her thigh.

"No I want to come with you, if I want to show Apollo I'm good for more than packaging and counting I have to do the dirty work too." She states.

Angelina does more than just packaging and counting. She sets up deals, does the background checks on all the people Apollo's interested in hiring, and much more. She's a very vital part in the whole ordeal.

I can tell by the way her leg is bouncing up down that she's nervous. Hell, I was nervous on my first deal too. I snap my fingers to get her attention and give her a thumbs up with my best teethy smile, slightly crunching nose, trying to show her it'll be alrighty.

In response, I get a middle finger in my face.

For the deal once again me and the boys are in all black suits. Niall added in a pair of black glasses for some reason, but it surprisingly makes him look more grown up, sophisticated even. My shirt underneath my jacket is unbuttoned enough to effortfully fall open against my chest and reveal some tattoos. I never pass up an opportunity to show them off.

We continue on the driving down dark roads. Shortly, we pull up to the destination and Louis puts the car in park before turning around to us.

"Let's get those over with ladies and gents." He says before turning the car off and getting out.

We all get out, which is when I finally realize what Angelina's wearing. She as well has on an all black suit accented with a bright red pair of heels.

"You my friend fit in perfectly with us. They might say some shitty comments but just brush it off." I say shutting her door behind her.

"Trust me, after working in a warehouse full of men and very few other women I'm used to cruel comments." She states which immediately strikes a nerve. I'm not saying I'm not an absolute dick to everyone and everything, but even I know no woman should be used to men making provocative comments about their appearance.

We get to the trunk and pull the duffel bags out and head back to the dock. The green light is still on per usual which gives me a bit of relief.

The one time the light was out Louis got shot. It's been out one time and that's the only time any of us have gotten shot.