chapter twenty

OLIVES POV:

The night time was the hardest.

I had nightmare after nightmare constantly seeing Jane's face and her mocking words.

Harry always woke up when I did. He didn't have much of a choice with my thrashing limbs and screaming. He was always insanely supportive though, always grabbing me water and coming back to bed where he would pull me into his chest and make me feel safe.

I've never been shown this kind of comfort before. Even when I was sick my dad would usually just hire some nurse to come make sure I'm not on my deathbed and leave me alone which is what I wanted but with Harry he's glued to my hip and I couldn't ask for anything better.

When I woke up to stay awake I felt like shit. My head was throbbing and my stomach was killing me. I reached over to feel for Harry and he wasn't there and his spot was cold. I could hear music coming from the kitchen though.

I take a sip of the water Harry brought up a mere few hours ago and decide it's time to face the day. I throw on a hoodie and a pair of Harry's shorts and make my way to the kitchen.

Harry stood in front of the stove cooking what looks like scrambled eggs and he has a bagel in the oven. My bowl of fruit sits nicely on the counter behind him.

"Goodmorning." I grumble causing Harry to jump and drop his spatula obviously not expecting me to be awake.

"Scared the shit out of me. How are you feeling?" He asks, pulling me in for a hug littering the top of my head in light kisses and pointing to the stool in front of my fruit.

"Like I got hit by a bus." I grumble putting a kiwi in my mouth.

This morning's fruit bowl consists of kiwi, banana, strawberry, pineapple, and grapes.

Once Harrys done cooking he sits next to me and we sit in silence just eating our breakfast trying to figure out what to say to each other.

"I called your dad." He says, causing me to spit a grape halfway across the kitchen.

"You did WHAT?" I all but yell turning to face him. "Harry, no that was a terrible idea, what were you thinking?"

"He deserves to know Olive. His daughter was drugged in a club, you think he wouldn't know about it eventually?" He slightly raises his voice.

"Oh god he's going to have so many questions. Do we tell him we're together? Do we tell him who it was and why she did it? Oh my god did anyone tell Bo?"

"Slow down, don't worry about any of that okay, we can go see Bo later today if you're up for it but for now just eat your breakfast." He leaves no room for discussion so I violently stab a banana slice and shove it into my mouth.

***

So someone told Bo what happened.

"Where the FUCK is Olive so help me god Harry I'll break both your goddamn legs if you don't let me see her." Bo screams.

I was asleep a few moments ago until a very angry man started beating the fuck out of Harrys front door.

"Bo she's asleep let her rest." Harry tries to reason.

"Does it look like I give one singular fuck that she's sleeping let me inside this house you douchebag!" Bo yells once again before kicking Harry in the balls and coming inside.

Harrys a whining mess on the floor right now but it's understandable. Bo wears steel toe boots.

"Olive, darlin where are you?" Bo yells.