chapter sixteen

*lol this chapter is pure smut read at your own risk*

OLIVES POV:

The second the door closed behind me Harry wasted no time grabbing my face and kissing me passionately.

His hands move from my face down to my hips and then end up plastering themselves across my asscheeks.

"You've been driving me absolutely fucking insane since the moment I saw you again did you know that?" He says in between kisses.

"No, because you never told me dumbass." I say as I start moving backwards towards the bedroom door.

Thank god I've been in here before or I'm sure we'd be stuck in front of this door all goddamn night.

Harry wraps his arms around me and lifts me up so my legs rest on his hips and my hands instinctively wrap around his neck for balance.

He slowly walks towards the bed and throws me down. He stands with his hands on his hips and stares down on me.

"Like what you see?" I smirk and tilt my head to the left.

"Always have always will Oli." He says while lifting his shirt up from the bottom and tossing it to the side of the room.

Seeing how he took his shirt off did something to me that made me even more excited for what we're about to do.

I lower my hands to take my shirt off but I'm quickly stopped by Harry who is now in his boxers. I didn't even notice he took his pants off.

"Don't you dare. Leave that for me." He states before dipping his head down to kiss me again.

This kiss is much like the last one but filled with more passion and drive. We're both getting more and more eager to get started.

Harry starts leaning me back slowly until he's propped up over me with one hand on my hip and the other holding himself up beside my head.

I can feel him grinding himself against me to get some sort of relief for himself so I start bucking my hips up to meet his rhythm.

"Fuck Oli baby please don't do that." He gasps which eggs me on to continue but now I'm going faster and harder starting to work myself up.

"Olive I'm serious you're going to make me cum faster than I planned if you keep going." He moans.

"Stop me then." I sigh, feeling that familiar bubble start building in my lower stomach.

Abruptly Harry pulls himself away and sits back on his knees. I bring myself up enough to lean back on my elbows and spread my legs to tease him just a bit more.

"Let's get rid of these." He says as he leans forward and starts ridding me of my clothes. He starts by slowly pulling my shirt from my body and then moves lower to my pants leaving me just in my underwear.

"Absolutely fucking perfect Oli. I'll never get sick of you."

He goes back to his original position between my legs and resumes kissing me.

He never fails to light my entire body on fire with the simple touch of his lips against my skin.

I can't help but moan at how worked up we're both getting.

He detaches himself from my lips slowly making his way to my neck and between my breasts.

"As much as I love those lips of yours, I'm dying to taste the other ones again. You know, for old times sake." He smirks.

He continues traveling down my body with his lips, igniting that familiar fire inside of me that produces goosebumps all over my body.

He gets right above my underwear line and peers up at me, those devilish eyes that were once green but are now black with lust stare right into my heart as he starts peeling the fabric to uncover my core.