#3 part 2

Shawns pov
Do today i think im going to ask kyra to be my gf. I cant wait to see what she says

My pov
So shawn is taking kyra on a date and jack is coming over to watch movies yay

Kyras pov
So shawn texted me and told me to meet him at the park down the street. I started walking and seen shawn standing there with white roses my favorite. I walked up to him. "Hey kyra i got these for you" he said with that perfect smile of his "aww thx shawn how did you know that there ny favorite" i said smelling the flowers. He said chloe told him. Shouldve known haha. We walked around and got to know each other more than shawn wanted to go on the carousel. They had this little metal couch on the carousel so we sat on that then he started talking.

Matts pov
So now Jack has a new gf and i seen a lot of ig pics and she is smoking hot. Cam knows a like her so i thought id go talk to him about it since jack is at her house. I walked in to cams room and sat on his bed "if you are going to talk about taking jacks new girl don't come and talk to me about it bc 1 she doesnt know who you are. 2 jack loves her snd she loves jack. 3 they are happy together and you cant make them split bc if you try jack will kill you. Literally." Whatever and with that i walked to my room.
Shawns pov
"I know we just met but i really feel sparks and i just wish you could-" i got cut off by kyra kissing me at first i was shocked. I shouldve talked faster."yes shawn i will be yours " and with that i kissed her again. That night we ended up cuddleing and falling asleep on the carousel.

Cams pov
I think i should tell jack what matt is trying todo. I got in my car and drove to Chloes house and rang the doorbell.

My pov
The doorbell went off so jack went and answered the door and there stood cam then he said something really shocking that set jack off.